Chapter 23 Race Against Time Part 2

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

Michael pulled up his shirt. The class and teachers where shocked to see what was underneath the t-shirt.

"why do you have a hole in your chest" shiozaki questioned him.

"I think I'm gonna throw up" kendo stated and quickly turned around to not look at the disgusting sight she had in front of her.

"do you mind helping uraraka" Michael on the other hand didn't pay any mind to it. Uraraka walked up to him and did the unthinkable.

"URARAKA" 1a shouted.

"get out of him, ennard. You need to participate in the training regime" she had her hands inside Michael and tryed pulling ennard out.

"Hey, Hey, be careful I don't want a nother brocken rip okay" Michael wined.

"get out of my brother ennard or im discarding all of the exotic butter" the greenet threatened. That was enough for ennard to shoot out of Michaels chest and tackle down uraraka.

"FUCK" he shouted in pain, slowly turning purple.

"ENNERD GET OF ME, YOUR COVERD IN BLOOD" uraraka pointed out.

"y0u WouLDn'T daRE" ennard stared at midoriya.

"try me burnt spaghetti" he retored. The two of them started arguing, until a point where ennard started jumpscaring him and midoriya threatened to disassemble him.

Class 1a and b just looked at them and where shocked to how casual they treated the situation they where in.

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP AND READY YOURSELF INSTEAD OF SCREAMING YOUR HEADS OF" aizawa shouted at them. Both of them stopped and glanced at him.

"YOUR NOT PART IN THIS/YouR n0t pArT iN tHIs" the two of them hissed back and continue there argument. Aizawa sight in defeat and continued his lesson.

"OK, since where complete now let's start the race" aizawa pointed out.

"The first five people who will participate are monoma, awase, kirishima, aoyama and ashido" vlad king called out.

"izuku, send your bots to there area and ready them.... AND NO KILLING, ESPECIALLY YOU, SPRINGTRAP" aizawa shouted as midoriya was stationed in the maze and ordered his animatronics to there respectiv areas.
Both classes just sweated bucket, because they really didn't want to go face to face against euphoria.

"are you sure this is safe sensei, I mean midoris animatronics can be scary sometimes" ashido questioned.

"I am too sceptical about todays training" awase pointed out. As midoriya teleported back to them, he gave them a thumbs up, signaling that everything is ready.

"im quite sure, now go down there and ready yourselfs" there teachers pointed out, clearly not bothered by there whining.

"HAHAHA feels bad m-M-man HUHAHAHA" lolbit glitched in front of them, catching the two 1b students off guard since 1a is already used to the glitching animatronic.

HEY AUTHOR-SAN H-H-HOW ABOUT Y-YOU GIVE ME MY OWN BOOK HAHAHAHA

what the?! LOLBIT STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL WILL YA!!

AWW COME ON I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AUTHOR-SAN

GET BACK TO THE STORY YOU BINARY GLITCHING TINCAN!! SERO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU WHEN YOU ARE NEEDED FUCKING HELL!!!

I'm here, I'm here, give me a bit till I patched it up, you really need to put a leash onto it author-san

That wouldn't do anything sero-kun, author-san is lazy so he would probably forget it after five minutes

TSUYU WOULD YOU STOP AND GET BACK TO THE OTHERES OR I'M CHANGING THE STORY WHERE YOU GET TO ESCAPE FROM EUPHORIA!!

*kero* I was never here, please continue author-San

Thank you.... Now back to the story....

As monoma, awase, kirishima, aoyama and ashido arrived at the entrance of the maze, they had puzzled looks on there faces.

"I thought this was a maze and not a family diner" kirishima questioned out loud.

"looks like we have to get in and out in 20 minutes without getting cought" awase pointed out.

The five students gave each other stares and Swallowed the lump in their throat. Ashido opened the door, entering slowly and glanced around. Monoma, kirishima, awase and Aoyama following suit shortly afterwards.

The teachers and the two classes where observing from above, with the adder information that only those five needed to do the test since they scored the Lowes on there last test.

"im still surprised that kaminari passed the test" jirou stated.

"hey I might fry my brain every time I use my quirk but I'm not stupid, it's just a persona I put up" he retored.

"nevertheless you are lucky I spared you, it looks like they are in quite the pickle down there huh" aizawa pointed out. The five students where on the getaway from foxy and mangle who where chasing after them at the time being.

"well they got to learn somehow and to be honest, monoma definitely deserved this" kendo chuckled.

"agreed" both classes stated. They where brought out of there small talk as they heared a small explosion behind them.

"GOD DAMIT, GLITCHTRAP I NEED MY WRENCH" midoriya was tinkering on euphoria and by the looks of it he triggered his jumpscare.

"Izuku is everything alright" Momo worried over her boyfriend.

"everything is fine-STAY DOWN YOU PIECE OF JUNK -couldn't be better Momo" he smiled at her while fighting with his animatronic. Both classes and the teachers where amazed that this 16 year old teen doesn't care that a 10 foot robot, that is clearly made to kill, is attacking him. Midoriya was dodging euphorias hook, as well his other two armes that where out for him. The moop of green slid through the animatronics legs, used the wall behind him as a jump pad and with the added momentum, Midoriya plunged his wrench into the animatronics nape, taking it out of commission.

"W@h7 d1d i t3|| §0u" glitchtrap appeared behind him with an "I told you so" expression.

"stop looking at me like that, it's creepy" midoriya retored, disgusted by the look he was receiving.

"izu are you OK, your bleeding" Momo walked up to him.

"I'm fine, it'll heal" he gave her a reassuring smile.

"William is acting up again" aizawa interrupted there moment.

"GOD DAMIT DAD, IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL DESTROY YOUR TOASTER" midoriya screamed from above. That was enough for springtrap to stop chasing the students and turn his attention to midoriya.

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE"

"TRY ME BITCH" the two of them where screaming there heads of, mostly due the distance that was between them.

"DAD" both classes realized what the greenest said.

"that's a topic for another time, anyway it looks like they are done" he chimed.

"well how about you give them the surprise you have waiting for them" the tired teacher smirked. Midoriya started grinning and teleported down into the maze. He whispered something to golden Freddy. As midoriya came back, all they could see was all the animatronics fall limp. A few moments later they heard a loud scream and Monoma, kirishima, ashido, Aoyama and awase running for their life's. Sadly for the observations they couldn't see what was chasing them. As they turned to aizawa and midoriya, the only reaction they got where their shit eating grins.

End of chapter