Chapter 29 A Twist Of Events

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"ne~" euphoria/izuku/tjoc

---------------------------------------------------------

Walking out of the forest and in the direction of the main campsite. He was furious and in deep thoughts. He snapped out of it as he bumped into mandalay. He looked up to the pro hero and spotted that Kota was behind her.

"Sorry for bumping into you guys, I was in deep thoughts." izuku apologized, bowing.

"Oh it's quite alright midoriya." mandalay smiled at him. Suddenly glitchtrap appeared and warntet to ask izuku something, though he spotted kota and started to grin widely.

"H3y k1d d0 y0u l1k3 v10l3nc3?" he grinned, only to be slapped by vanny.

"Vincent you can't just go up to a kid and say that?!" she scolded him. Kota on the other hand hid behind mandalay and shyly peaked out from behind.

"Enough you two, we have more important business to attend to." the greenet interrupted. He grabbed glitch and vanny at their legs and started pulling them along. As they where walking vanny got out of her costume and changed into some comfortable clothes. Glitch on the other hand just got back into Williams mind. As izuku let go of Vanessa he turned into lolbit and teleported to his fellow classmates. As he showed up in front of them he changed back and summoned euphoria.

"Izuku are you alright?" ochako questioned him. He on the other hand just gave her a glance and turned his attention back to the broken down animatronic.

"Izu, please talke with us. We both are worried about you." Momo walked up to him. But before he could give her his attention, todoroki interrupted them. Punching midoriya and glaring him down.

"Motherfucker are you now at your senses, if not I got more where that came from?!" the bi color boy stated.
Izuku on the other hand just looked at him and sight out. Spawning in a wrench, he turned his attention back to euphoria.

"Thank you shoto, I needed that." he stated. Starting to work on the animatronic, he got cut off yet again, because tsuyu came running out of the woods. She looked distressed and worried. Ochako ran up to her and questioned her what was wrong.

"I can't finde bakugou anywhere!" the frog girl cried out. Izuku shot his attention straight to her, teleporting to them.

"What did you just say?!"

"I said that I can't find bakugou anywhere!" She cried. Izuku shooting his sight at his other classmates and looking for the ash blond explosion boy. He went eye wide as he couldn't find him.

"OH HELL NO!!" He shouted. Starting to sprint off to find Aizawa.

"IZUKU WHERE ARE YOU GOING/IZU DONT RUN OFF!!" Ochako and Momo shouted simultaneously, only to be ignored. The two girls just looked at each other and sight out.

"He's going to do it, isn't he?" the brown, bobcut girl stated, chuckling to herself.

"Yes he's going to do it ..." the ravenet shook her head and pinched the brings of her nose.

Meanwhile with Aizawa, he was talking with the authorities and other pro hero's concerning the attack on the training camp.

"SHOTA!!!"

The sleep deprived teacher questioned himself who was calling him, but after some time he pushed it out of his mind.

"SHOTAAAA!!!" Came again. Turning around, the home room teacher of class 1A was tackled down by his nephew.