Chapter 26 Summer Camp I

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"death will come" drawkill animatronics
"can't escape me" currupted animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

Summer camp, something the nightmare welder wasn't really looking forward to. He was still half asleep, because momo kept him up all night. She had a nightmare and couldn't sleep. (a/n and for those who think dirty, you need Jesus and holy water). Midoriya or better lolbit and momo where standing with class 1a at the from entrance of UA.

"OK first of all, where the hell is izuku and second this is your last chance to go to the toilet or stuff like that. The trip itself will take about 5 or 6 hours and will be taking the first brake in two and a half hours" aizawa pointed out. Lolbit, who was holding momo in its arms started glitching and it freaked everyone out.

"D-DONT WORRY A-ABOUT MIDORIYA, H-HE SAID WE WILL W-WAIT FOR YOU A-AT THE C-CAMP" lolbit pointed out and disappeared with momo in his hands.

"oh he is going to get it if I see him" you could see the vains pop ontop of aizawas head. 'dam brat, escaping their first training' he cursed. The class on the other hand where disappointed that he got there before they could, but at the same time they where unknown to where they would be dropped off.

As lolbit and momo arrived at the meet up point with the wild wild pussycats, tiger grabbed lolbit and Mandalay took momo. They where unknown that the two of them would show up.

"hey, hey, now don't g-g-get overzealous here. We are students from 1a" lolbit called out. Midoriya separated himself from the glitching animatronic.

"hey let my animatronic go, what gives you the big idea crushing the arms. Now I have to repair them again" izuku hissed.

"zuzu calm down. I don't think they where expecting us to be here this early. Mr. Aizawa most likely didn't contact them." momo got out of Mandalays hold and went over to him. She gave him a peck on the cheek to calm him. "I do apologize for him. He gets cranky if someone messes with his robots. I'm momo yaoyorozu and he his izuku afton-midoriya. Student's from UA, class 1a hero course." she introduced them.

"we are the first one for the summer camp. I hope you guys have a workshop" the Nightmare user pointed out.

"oh I apologize, we didn't know that you guys be here this early, but where is the rest of your class" Mandalay questioned. "oh and we do not have a workshop, but we do have tools and supplies if you need some" she pointed at the shed at the side of the main building. Midoriya nodded in exceptence. He summoned funtime Freddy and ennard. Tiger and Mandalay gor into a fighting stance at the sight of the two funtimes.

"Freddy, take lolbit to the front of the shed" midoriya pointed out to him "and the same goes for you spaghetti boy. I need to replace your leg springs AGAIN, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STOP KILLING THE GOD DAM ELECTRICIANS" he shouted at ennard. This woke the curiosity of the hero team.

"what do you mean by killing" ragdoll wondered.

"Don't worry about it" midoriya stated and draged the pile of wires to the shed. Momo on the other hand spotted a young boy standing at the front entrance of the main building. She went over to him and kneeled down in front of him.

"hey what are you doing here" she smiled at him. The kid ignored her and waked back inside the building.
"excuse me, but may I ask who this child belongs to."

"oh that's my nephew, Kota. He... He doesn't like heroes that mutch" Mandalay pointed out. Midoriya overhered the conversation and summoned fetch.

"OK little buddy, observe the kid and alarm me if he gets himself into trouble" he ordered the dog similar animatronic. Midoriya looked around and observed his environment. He had a feeling that he us being watched. After at least good five minutes of looking around, he shrugged the feeling off and gave his attention back to lolbit. Unknown to him though, a sorten blond was watching him again. The Mysterious person giggled to themselves and vanished back into the woods.
Shortly after her disappearance, vanny popped up and she didn't look happy.

"you do know that girl is following you since you started training at Takoba Beach"

"if noticed, but I don't want her to get suspicious of me. I'm keeping it low. But that's besides the point. There is a child here, I'm guessing he's at the age of 8 or something. Fetch is tailing him, make sure that nothing happens to him. If he gets himself in trouble, grab him and teleport out of there" the greenet pointed out. The brown, purple, pinkish heard girl nodded in response and started trailing the boy. As time went on and midoriya was still fixing ennard, he heard chattering behind him. Unknown to him, there was a very pissed off aizawa waiting for him. Midoriya got wrapped in his scarf and was pulled towards him. The teacher grabbed him by the Collar.

"OK shit head, when everyone is here you be cooking dinner for dodging my training trap" midoriya just sweat dropped at the sighed of his angry uncle and nodded in agreement.

"I'll do it, but there is something we need to discuss" he pointed out, there was a slight tone of seriousness behind his voice. The two off them walked a bit into the woods until they where out of sight if the others.

"what is it izuku"

"make sure we become backup. I have a gutfeeling that we aren't alone in this area. And if a attack would be a menaced here, this would be fatal. I can't summon all of my animatronics to protect everyone here. Vanny is already on protection duty. She is taking care of Mandalays nephew" izuku pointed out.

"I'll inform nezu to send some pros here. I know that look on your face, and it was never wrong. If we would be attacked here, it would ruin the pride of UA" The sleep deprived man stated and walked back. He took out his phone and started to make some phonecalls. Midoriya on the other hand teleported to momo, who was playing with Kota at the moment. The two of them got close over the period of time and enjoyed themselves. Midoriya put a finger up tk his mouth and gestured Kota to be quite, bit wanting to spoile the surprise. The greenet slowly sneeked up to his girlfriend. As she was in armes reach he jumped at her and pinned her down. The two of them shared a laugh together.

"hey kid join us, it's more fun to have fun if there are more" midoriya smiled at him.

End of chapter