Chapter 19 "normal" Part 1

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya was sitting in one of Momos limousines. He was placed in front of her as she continued to cuddle up into his nape. They where on there way to the yaoyaorozus household.

"Momo can you let go of me I'm a bit uncomfortable right now" midoriya tried to escape her grasp.

"no your staying here until I'm done cuddlung" she retorted. He sight in defeat and excepted. The ride to her house wasn't anything special. But it amazed midoriya how big her house is.

"every time I come to your place, I forget how richt you are Momo" he pointed out.

"silly, how can you forget every time I mean we had our fare share of incounters here haven't we" she giggled. As they arrived at the front doors of the yaoyaorozu east state, they where greeted by natsu. He was inpatiently jumping around the front door. As the two stepped out of the car, Midoriya was tackled by him.

"Midoriya-nii it's good to see you again" he excitedly said.

"it's good to see you again natsu, how are you, did you keep your promis" midoriya was happy to see the ball of energy again. The three of them entered the yaoyaorozus east state and went to the living room, they where met with moms parents.

"young lady where have you been last night, do you know how worried I was after I found out you where at the mall" her mother was furious.

"Momo do you know how much wine I had to drink to calm my nerves" her father pointed out.

"yeah about that, she was with me last night and I didn't have the number to call you, so I couldn't inform you" midoriya stepped in. The two looked at midoriya and understood, but cought midoriya off guard.

"Ara Ara, did you guys use protection" ms yaoyaorozu smiled at the two teenagers. Momo exploded into a deep blush and midoriya.exe has stopped working.

"m-m-mother, pleas r-restraint yourself, I-I-I we didn't do anything of that kind" Momo shouted.

"midoriya, I hope you take responsibility if you get my daughter pregnant" Mr. Yaoyaorozu pointed out, making Momo go into a deeper non existing red.

"F-father, would you stop" Momo demanded. Unknown to them midoriya had an internal breakdown. Suddenly chica appeared and slapped midoriya at the back of his head, braking him out of his breakdown.

"chi-..... What the hell" midoriya looked at the robotic chicken with confusion. She had similarities to the statue of liberty. Midoriya and the yaoyaorozu's looked at her, blinking twice.

"what the fuck...never mind...." midoriya didn't question it.

"so you two what happened at the mall, all we know is that there was an terrorist attack and an hour later they where all dead" Mr. Yaoyaorozu questioned.

"I did it" midoriya pointed out plankly. He got some Surprise stares.

"y-you did what" ms. Yaoyaorozu stuttered out.

"I did it, I killed them and I would do it again if someone brings Momo in danger. I got myself shot, stabbed and thrown into multiple walls to protect her and keep her out of danger" midoriya stated. Momo on the other hand just realized what he went through.

"s-so the hole in your head from y-yesterday was a bullet hole" she stuttered out.

"hey, hey look at me*he gently graced her left cheek, to which she leand in, trying not to freak out* j would do anything just to keep you save, besides I didn't really kill them, they just got jumpscared to a degree to which they land in a 2 day coma" he im braced her in a heartwarming hug "and if I really need to kill someone than I would, just to keep you save angle" he gave her a soft kiss on her Forehead.

"did you two finally get together" ms. Yaoyaorozu chimed in.

"yeah we're together now, isn't that right mo-chii~" midoriya teased. To which he earned a blush.

"that's nice to hear... But swear to God if you hurt her I'm going to hunt you down, understand Izuku" Mr yaoyaorozu pointed out, to which midoriya shook his head in agreement.

"I wouldnt even forgive myself if I yould hurt her" midoriya pointed out.
Suddnly there was an outige and everything went black.

"NIGHTMARES" Midoriya screamed, to which he gained night vision and saw his Nightmare animatronics standing around them in an protective circle.

"Nightmare springy hunt dem down, whoever doesn't belong to the yaoyaorozu staff, don't kill them, marion join him" he ordered. The two Nightmares broke losse and disappeared out of his vision. A cupple of minutes later, there was a loud scream and the power came back, lighting up the room and showing them a horrible sight. Springtrap, circus baby, ballora, shadow Freddy, nightmare, nightmare goldi and a corps where in front of them

"GOD FUCKING HELL" midoriya was furious. "Get out of the suit William, the same goes for you too Clara, lizzy, chris" he ordered. The yaoyaorozu where confused. The four animatronics started fading away and revealed themselfs as humans. It looked like a family get together.

"izuku what is the meaning of this" Mr yaoyaorozu wanted to know.

"well.... Those people.... Are my real family..... "*midoriya walked over to them and started changing his appearance. He didn't look that different but you could see some changes, his green and black hear had a cupple of purple shadings, his right eye remained black and his left turned purple instead of the green emerald eye he has*

"We are the Aftons" they introduced them self in unison.

To be continued....