Chaper 21 Taking A Risk

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

It's Monday morning and class 1a was talking about there last event they had on the weekend. At the time the mall was on lockdown, they didn't take notice at the news reporters around them as they where planing there next move. Fortunately for them they recorded everything and now are the talk of whole Japan.

"Did you guys see, we where on TV" stated hagakure excitedly

"yeah, this is so cool, I got recognized on the way here by so many people" kiri joyed. The whole class was up and about being seen in TV.

"would you guys shut up already, it's nothing new to be on TV, its just annoying as hell" midoriya hissed. He was floating over his seat next to vanny. "and id rather tone down a bit, Momo is sleeping" he glared at them. They could see very well that the two of them became a couple over the weekend, Momo was sleeping on top of midoriya as they spoke.

"oh shut up, only because you where on TV a couple of times now" Momo tuned in. Midoriya just rolled his eyes.
After a couple of minutes later Aizawa entered the classroom.

"OK we are going on a trip today, put on your hero suits and meet me in front of the UA gates in 10 minutes" with that said midoriya teleported to the locker rooms, sending Momo to the girls lockers at the same time. As he got changed he couldn't shake the feeling that something is about to go wrong. As the class gathered at the front gates. Aizawa was leaned against a bus.

"get in and sit wherever you like" he pointed out and sat next to the bus driver. They did as they where told and ignored iida too, as he was trying to order them around. Midoriya teleported to the back of the bus, with Momo and continued there cuddle session.

"OK class we are going to USJ today" aizawa started.

"are we actually going to Universal studio's japa-" kaminari, ashido and kirishima shoutet excited but stopped when they  saw Aizawa-sensei's pissed expression.

"now as I was saying, before I was interrupted by some one... We are going to the USJ also known as the Unforseen simulation joint and will be doing rescue training" aizawa finished. The bus ride was nothing special, because the class was there usual loud chaotic bunch.

"hey midoriya" *kero* asui called out.
He gave her a glance of approval.

"I was wondering, what is your quirk all about, with the summoning of your robots and all" she questioned.

"Oh I can answer that" vanny appeared. "his quirk is based of a real life in counter that happened a couple of years back, the animatronics, he can control are from a old dining Chain that was popular back in the day, but because of some incidents and a currencies that happened, the company went into bankruptcy. The fact that this idiot got this quirk is that he belongs to the family that owned the business" she explained.

"so if your quirk is based of a real a currence, what exactly happened back then" ashido wondered.

"that's a thing for another time, where here" Aizawas pointed out, he clearly didn't want the class to know that his brother went on a killing spree and stuffed children into the animatronics that his Nephew is controlling. As Class 1a exited the bus, they where greeted by Thirteen.

'ochako really loves her, doesn't she' midoriya thought to himself, as he saw her fan girling hard over her. After a bit of chit chat, they entered the facility. Thirteen explained some thinks about quirks, there ups and downs, how they carry great responsibility and how dangerous they can be. After a while of constant explanations, Midoriya noticed a purple mist appearing at the middle of the facility. A bunch of figures came out of the mist and it didn't take a end.