Chapter 4 Rescue

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

It was a Wednesday afternoon and midoriya was coming back from his training. He was already 3 month into training and getting ready for UA. Midoriya was at Takoba Municipal Beach Park and became a lot of stares as people walked by.

"hey nightmare, bend down" midoriya orders. Nightmare kneeled down to be the same hight as our green head. He grabbed his backpack and climed onto the animatronics shoulders.

"let's go to a near Cafe I'm feeling pekish" midoriya stated as Nightmare made his way to the next Cafe. Little did he know a sortan blond was watching him. As nightmare walked down the streets, he became a lot of scared lookers. Midoriya chuckled at the sight of people fearing him.

"Hey kid stop right there" a hero stopped Nightmare in his footing. As he looked at the hero, the hero felt more then horror and fright at the look of the black robotic bear.

"what's wrong sir" the greenet questioned. The hero got his compositor again.

"using your quirk in public illegal, kid either you make sure this thing is gone or I'm going to have to arrest you" stated the hero, nightmare got agitated by being call a THING.
Midoriya climed down from his animatronic.

"well sir, you may think this is my quirk, but you are wrong, I built this robot" midoriya pointed out "NIGHTMARE plush Form" he ordered. The hero was speechless as he saw he saw the 6.8ft. robot turn into a black plush teddy bear. Midoriya picked him up and put him into his backpack.

"now if you excuse me, I'm hungry and have a graving for katsudon" with that said, Midoriya took his leave.
As midoriya continued his walk through the city, he was doing a little window shopping as he searched for a Cafe or a katsudon shop. As he came across a little crying girl, he couldn't feek but help her.

"hey little one, what's wrong" he questioned her.

"I-i-I lost my mommy" the girl said through her tears and sobs. Midoriya looked around.

"do you know the phone number of you mother or might have a clue where she could be" midoriya kneeled down to her. The girl shook her head. 'hmm I can't leave her here alone' midoriya thought.

"how about this, I'll help you search for you mom" midoriya smiled at her. The girl nodded and took him by the hand. Midoriya and the little girl searched the area and questioned the people around them. After a while midoriya looked at his phone to look at the time 'it's already 2 p.m.' midoriya looked around. That's when it cought his eye. A mother looking distressed and questioning people. Midoriya made his way to her with the little girl on his shoulders.

"excuse me mam, is it possible that you are looking for your daughter" midoriya questioned her from behind. As the woman turned around she couldn't help but let out a few tears.

"MOMMY" midoriya let the little girl down and let her run to her mother. She got imbraced into a heardwarming hug.

"t-thank you for finding my daughter" the mother thanked midoriya. Before midoriya took his leave he summoned lolbit. The mother and the daughter took a few steps back.

"no need to be scared" midoriya gave them a smile "lolbit make a plush copy of yourself" midoriya ordered. The glitching animatronic giggled and summoned a plush of himself, after that he disappeared again. Midoriya went over to the little girl.

"hey this is for you, her name is lolbit" midoriya smiled giving the girl the lolbit plush and taking his leave. As midoriya continued to walk down the streets, his eye was cought by a beauty. She had black hair and black onix eyes, she looked mature and her assets looked over develop for her age. The girl was walking with her younger brother, who was pulling her along. As they wanted to cross the street the boy triped, the girl looking after her brother didn't take notice at the speeding car that was nearing them. Midoriya didn't hesitate and summoned in his animatronics. Ripping off his eyepatch.

"ENNARD, LOLBIT" both animatronics appeared and the people around them where scared to what was about to happen next. The car came closer.

"ENNARD RETRACT, LOLBIT TELEPORT ME IN FRONT OF THEM" midoriya ordered. Ennards wires made there way to the kids and lolbit send midoriya in front of them, pulling out Nightmare.

"NIGHTMARE GROW" with that said ennard tried pulling the two kids to the sidewalk and nightmare went into his animatronic Form. The people around them looked shocked to what just appeared out of nowhere. The speeding car didn't slow down tho.
Nightmare let out a shreek and as the building overshadowed him and midoriya. Midoriya stood besides Nightmare and took a stance. As the car neared them both midoriya and nightmare punshed down onto the car, making it flip over them. The building crowed looked shocked to see what they just pulled off.

"SPRINGTRAP, FREDDY AND NIGHTMARE FREDDY" Midoriya summoned and they took a stance to catch the car. Shortly after police cars and the pro heros serounded midoriya and nightmare. But midoriya didn't take interest in them and walked over to the girl and her brother.

"Ennard let them go and help turning the car" midoriya ordered him.

"Lolbit stay with them and make sure there not hurt" with that said midoriya made his way to the car that his animatronics catched.

"You again" said a known voice, that stopped him in his footing. The animatronics felt the same what midoriya was felling and got agitated, letting the car down and walking over to him. The police officers rushed to the car shortly after. The crowed looked at the boy and his gathered animatronics. They where scared to what would happen next.

Midoriya turned around and looked at kamui woods, his right eye started to secrete oil and the animatronics where ready to jumpscare him.

"so what the hell do you want now" midoriya questioned him while holding his fist up signaling the animatronics to stay down.

"YOOOUUU KNOW THAT WEE ARE STRONGER THEN YOU MEASLY HEROS" Nightmare Freddy stated.

"iM cARviNG fOr bLoOD" stated springy

"now now, we wouldn't want to scare them now do we, it would be better making him part of the family" marionette appeared.

"stay down" midoriya ordered

"I stopped the police chasing so give me some slack, plus I saved the daughter and son of the yaoyaorozu corpe." midoriya made his way over to them. "hey you guys good" he questioned them.

"yeah, thank you for rescuing us" the girl stated.

"I'm izuku midoriya and you" the green head smiled at them.

"I'm Momo yaoyaorozu and he is my brother, natsu yaoyaorozu" Momo greeted back.

"hey I'm still not done with you" kamui woods tried to wrap his woods around midoriya. Midoriya snapped his fingers.

"don't even try" vanny held her knife up to his neck. She wasn't wearing hear bunny suit, instead she only had her mask on. Ennard came up behind him and started to wrap his wires around him.

"iiii tHoUghT yOU aT LEasT lEarnD fRoM laSt tIMe" ennard stated pulling the wood user closer to the animatronics.

"HAHAHAH G-G-GET G-GOOD HUAHHA" lolbit giggled.

"that's enough let him go, Nightmares, ennard and lolbit turn into plush, the rest disappear" midoriya walked over picking up the plushs.

"now if you excuse me I'm going to get myself something to eat" with that said midoriya made his way into the store next to them. Leaving the crowed and heros speechless.

'I wonder if we would meet again' yaoyaorozu questions herself.

End of chapter