Chapter 22 Race Against Time Part 1

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

Like every other school day, Aizawa was standing in front of his class. Bored as usual and thinking that he isn't getting enough money for what he has to put up with on a daily basis.

"OK listen up, since there are still three weeks until summer camp we will be working on your guys stamina today. We'll be doing a race against time. Since we are 20 students and I'm bored as hell, I have invited 1b to join us on training ground 3. You will be put in a group of five, with one group of four. The reason for that is..." Aizawa trailed of.

"you guys are up against me and my animatronics" midoriya smirked. Everyone dropped dead hearing this.

"so your telling us 39 students are up against midoriya" questioned kaminari.

"oh don't piss your pants, it's just a robot with nothing inside, right" the green head grinned, knowing exactly what he is going to do to his classmates.

"r-right" the class sweat dropped.

After explaining what they have to do and how it will plan out, they made there way over to the training ground. Making a pit stop at the changing rooms. As for now 1a waited at the training grounds for 1b.

As time went on midoriya started to summon some of his animatronics and change there aggressiveness to a lower level. As 1b arrived, some of the facilities joined them. Specifically speaking nezu, midnight and all might.

"HELLO YOUNG ONES" all might greeted.

"now izuku, this is training, so don't try killing your classmates" midnight pulled on midoriyas left cheek.

"OW OW OOWW OK OK OK, I know it's training, but shota said I can have a little fun with them" the mop of green stated. Midnight glared at Aizawa, not saying anything. Both of them knew not to mess with an angry woman.

The other student where just scared to what midoriya truly is capable of. All except monoma, he got cocky again.

"oh please as if this piece of junk could do anything against me. As if I would be scared of a cupcake" he pointed out.

Nightmare Freddy came up to him and jumpscared him. Monoma dropped to the floor and was scared to a degree, you could assume he had traumatic damage. The rest of the students started to laugh at him.

"Freddy that's enough" midoriya pointed out.

"YOUR NUMBER ONE ON MY HIT LIST" Nightmare Freddy pointed out. The blond paled and blacked out.

"Moving on, I will explain your tasks again, since my class already know what they have to do, but knowing them the half of them didn't listen.... You will be split up into teams of five, with one team of four. Each team has 20 minutes to escape midoriyas robots down there*pointing at the maze of piping behind him* if one of the animatronics catches or jumpscares you, your out. Since knowing midoriya, he probably didnt change the program, you'd probably be stuffed into them. So I advise you not to be cought. There will be five different sets of animatronics you guys have to escape from. There will be the originals, they contain a set of 5 animatronics, the toys and withered they contempt of 12 animatronics, the phantoms, they contain of a set of 8 animatronics, the nightmares, they are 10 animatronics and last but not least the funtimes, they are 24 robots you need to escape. So in total 59 animatronics you need to escape from." Aizawa explained. Both classes just glanced at him in disbelieve.

"ARE YOU CRAZY"

"nah, I'm in stable condition" he gave them his shit eating grin. Vladking just shook his head. all might, nezu and midnight where curious how they will go up against midoriya.

"well I won't say they will be facing 59 I'd rather say the will be facing 60 of them" midoriya tuned into the explanation. Both classes just looked at him hin confusion.

"I spiced it up a bit....." he trailed of, summoning something they didn't hope to see "currupted euphoria come here" midoriya smirked. In front of them was an 10 feet tall animatronic. It has similarities to creation, but the difference was in the design of the animatronic. Its lower jaw was pushed forward, showing a set of multiple spiked teething along his mouth. His right eye glew red and it didn't holster a left eye. It has four armes, one of them being a hook. Other than Creation it didn't have three legs, it only had two. It's bulky aparence matched that of an currupted animatronic. The design of the animatronic looked like someone picked up some spare parts and pieced it together to create the abomination that was standing in front of them.

"izuku don't you think this is a little overboard" Momo questioned her boyfriend

"oh dont worry darling, they know you and since they are self conscious they mostlikly won't attack you or uraraka" he smiled at her.

"hey that's not fair" some of class b complained, but midoriya didn't pay any mind to it.

"izuku what did we talk about" vanny approached him.

"what, he doesn't holster a soul so it won't go on a rampage" midoriya retored. That shocked both classes as well the teachers. Aizawa face-palmed himself.

"y0r a€0m¶7e@t IDIOT" glitch trap appeared. He was furious.

"chill your ears would you, it doesn't have a host so it can't do shit. I haven't placed its A.I. inside yet so it wouldn't go on a killing spree. I programmed it to only chase them. They get a five minute head start so I'd advise you to use it wisely. All of you get a flashlight and a shocker to fend yourself from my tincans" the nightmare welder explained. Springtrap came up behind midoriya and held his knife up to him, motioning him if he could kill.

"really" midoriya raised an eye brow at him, crossing his arms. William came out of Springtrap and shocked the students.

"what, it was a genuine question, can I kill or not" William retored, only to be hit at the back of his head by ballora.

"this is training William, we are not here to kill Izukus classmates" Clara pointed out as she came out of ballora. Glancing over her husband.
Shadow Freddy appeared next to midoriya.

"you guys do know that his class now knows that we possess these, don't you" Chris stated as he turned himself human. Midoriya on the other hand let out a annoyed sigh and shock his head. Michael appeared and approached his brother. He placed his hand onto his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"sup grape boy" midoriya chuckled.

"sup Green bunny" Michael retored and pulled up his shirt. The class and teachers where shocked to see what was underneath the t-shirt.

To be continued...