Chapter 18 The calm after the storm

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

As midoriya left the mall with Momo, he got stopped mid footing by uraraka.

"hey midoriya... Um what should I do with ennard" she questioned. As midoriya looked up to her he could tell ennard was clinging onto her.

"it's better if you just join me and Momo for the time being, it looks like ennard doesn't want to leave your side. I'll program him to protect you and I'll change his aggressiveness so he doesn't go and starts a rampage" the greenet pointed out.

"really you'll let me keep him" uraraka sparkled.

"yeah I don't really care, as long he's in good condition I don't need to worry about him"

"that's so kind of you" uraraka beamed. As they continued there way to the Aizawas residents Momo started to drift off. Midoriya Caught her before she could fall off funtime Freddy's shoulders completely. He signaled Freddy to disappear and started to carry Momo bridly style till they reached the house. Uraraka nocked on the door for midoriya. After a short while Aizawa opened the door.

"THERE YOU-" he was cought of guard as he saw momo sleeping in midoriyas armes and uraraka close behind him on top of ennard.

"before you give me hell, let me atleast place her into my bed, it was a long day for all of us" midoriya whisper, trying not to wake her. As he came out of his room he looked at ennard and uraraka as they where hanging from the ceiling.

"ennard get down here I need to start your changes" he ordered.

"OK can you tell me what the hell was that about at the shopping mall, I leave you guys alone for one day and a whole dam shopping mall gets bombed" Aizawa was furious.

"calm down will you shota, izuku handled everything, so no one was seriously hurt" midoriya came out of the kitchen.

"ahmm... I second that" uraraka intefeard.

"Don't say it uraraka" midoriya peaked out of ennard. He was inside of the burned spaghetti animatronic.

"sorry izu but he got headshoted" vanny appeared, getting shocked looks.

"izuku/zuku what does the furry/vannesa mean" the two pro heroes wanted to know.

"oh its nothing" he stated as he came out of ennard, tilting his head to the right side and hitting it with his palm a couple of times until a bullet came out of his ear.

"hear that's what she meant... OK uraraka he's done you can take him now home" the nightmare welder stated.

"wait your giving her ennard" Aizawa being a shooked boy.

"yeah, I Programmed him to protect her and listen to her comands too, I also dialed down his aggressiveness so he doesn't go on a killing spree" the greenet farewelled his classmate and went to his room. As he saw momo peacefully sleeping, he smiled at himself. He grabbed some clothes and asked midnight to change momo into something comfortable. After he reentered the room he layed himself next to the sleeping girl and took her into his arms. Unknown to him momo was awake and turned his direction and cuddled up to him.

"hey Izu.... About the thing from before...." Momo stated, getting the greenet off guard.

"yeah what about it" the greenet smiled at her, as she buried her face more into his chest.

"W-well I W-was just wondering.... W-what are we now.. You know after the kiss" the creation user shyly stated.

"what do you want us to be momo" he questioned her back. Momo glanced up to him. As the both locked eyes midoriya gave her a heartwarming smile. Momos heart skipped a beat, she leand closer to him and placed a kiss onto his lips.

"I want us to be together... You and me... Till the end" she looked up to him. This time midoriya cought her off guard as he pulled her upwards and started to kiss her softly.

"I'd like that mo-chii" he broke the kiss. She smiled and nezzuled back into his chest, drifting back to sleep. Midoriya doing the same.

As they sleept, Aizawa and midnight took a Glace at the two. Aizawa felt proud and midnight was internally freaking out and squealing. She took a couple of hundreds photos of the two as they where cuddling.

Le next morning

The two love birds where still peacefully asleep until they where broken out of their trans as present mic stormed the house like the loud idiot he is. Both midoriya and momo jolted out of the bed and hit the floor.

"FUCKING HELL MIC" midoriya shouted. "sorry about that, I completely forgot that he wakes us up like that or all of us would still be sleeping" he glanced down to momo who was on top of him.

"it's fine I guess I need to get used to it when I stay over night at your place" she smiled at him, pecked his lips and started to get ready. Midoriya doing the same shortly after. As the both of them entered the kitchen, they could see Aizawa strangling mic.

"hey leave some to me" midoriya jumped on in. Unfortunately he was cought back into momos armes as she cuddled into the back of his neck.

"stay, Im still sleepy" she demanded.

"aww, you two look so cute together" midnight freaked out.

"it's about time you two get together, it was either waiting or glitchtrap hypnotizing one of you" vanny pointed out, smiling at the two.

"whoa, vanny I never thought you would look so beautiful without your mask" momo complemented her.

"aww thanks Momo" she smiled back at her

"anyway today's no school so you two can do what you want" Aizawa pointed out. Midoriya and Momo looked at each other, he could tell momo was ploting something.

"whatever it is your plotting, don't even think about it" he stated.

"nope to late, where having a family dinner with my parents if you like it or not" she pointed out. Aizawa had his shit eating grin on and mic was snickering behind him.

"what are you smirking at Mr. Aizawa, you and midnight are coming as well" Aizawas expression changed as he paled. Mic was now laying on the floor laughing his ass off at Aizawas reaction. Midnight on the other hand was already planing what to wear.

"since you already have everything, where going to meet my parents now izu" and with that said Momo called her driver and draged midoriya out of the house.

End of chapter