Chapter 9 Training Part 2

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

"LET THE FIGHTING BEGIN" shouted all might. Bakugo grabbed iida and they flew with the help of his qurik to the rooftop of the building.

"OK since midoriya has a strong quirk and can summon multiple of his robots we should stay together and stay in the dark" iida suggests, bakugo agreed to that.

"I can hear footsteps" pointed out ballora, Midoriya smirked.

"the way your smirking kinda creeps me out midoriya" stated tokoyami.

"if you find that creepy, than you won't like her" midoriya summoned nightmarionne.

"they want to stay in the dark, give them a little fright" midoriya ordered. Nightmarionne disappeared into the shadows. Iida and bakugo however where on an Inpass, scraptrap spotted them and made its way over to them. Both of them tried to stay as low and quiet as they could. As scraptrap was right in front of them, he neared iidas face. After a couple of seconds looking at him he turned around and left. Both of them let out a releaving sigh. That was a mistake. The three foxes heard that and started rushing them. Back at the observation room, the class was amazed at the speed that the three animatronics had.

"there speed could rival iidas" pointed out uraraka.

"well I wouldn't want to be at the end of the stick like both of them are right now" stated mineta

"I wouldnt even be scared of those three, I would be more scared of that black tentacle robot" shivered ashido

"oh you mean nightmarionne, yeah she can be kinda creepy *Momo shivered with ashido* but overall she is kinda cool with her tentacle fingers, ability to crawl on walls and ceilings and her ability to pop out of the shadows in multiple spots" Momo added

"how come you know so much about midoriyas animatronics" wondered hagakure.

"he showed most of them to me, all except the restricted ones, I still wonder why though" momo answered.

"oh I'm telling you, you wouldn't be able to sleep again once you see the twisted animatronics, I finde the nightmare animatronics horrible enough, but they, they exceed all expectations" vanny stated.

"midoriya must have predicted that they won't split up and send three of his faster ro- I mean animatronics there way. If they might split up the two foxes could still keep up with iida, while the other one would hunt bakugo, but I'm still wondering what he would want nightmarionne to do" Aizawa explained.

"well that's easy, if I know izuku well enough, he'd probably try to split them up, he has both Shadow animatronics on stand by for fright, scraptrap for distraction and the Foxy's as hunters. Nightmarionne is only there to capture them. The other animatronics that are with bird head and izuku are only there to give them special insight where boom boom boy and speedy are located at right now. Ballora and the minireenas have inhenced hearing, ennard and the mangles are there for the extra spice of fright" vanny explained.

Back with iida and bakugo.

"WE NEED TO SPLIT UP" suggested iida.

"NO WE STAY TOGETHER, THAT'S HIS PLAN, TO SPLIT US UP. WHERE STRONGER TOGETHER" Bakugo shouted back. Bakugo turned to the three foxes and let out a couple of explosions. That not only made the three foxes disappear, but also nighrmarionne.

"not bad, he figured out Izukus plan, but they are in for a fright" vanny complimented.

"it feels like there was an explosion and by the took it, it took out the foxy's and nightmarionne" pointed out ballora to midoriya.

"hmm that must then be bakugos quirk then, but we still have the shadows on stand by so I'm no that worried ballora" midoriya stated and got back to his game of UNO with tokoyami. The rest of the class just jawdroped as they saw them casually playing UNO. Bakugo and iida were on the way to the bomb room, but each time they entered a different room, the shadow animatronics jumpscared them.

"OH FOR FUCKS SACKE SHOW YOURSELFS YOU SHITY ROBOTS" bakugo was pissed off.

"calm down bakugo, there is one room left there probably in there, but we have to do this tactical. Midoriya has probably set some kind of trap up to stop us. I suggest you blow down the door and I speed in and grab the bomb. We did find out that they are wroneable to explosions, fire and bright light, so with your qurik you could distract them" iida explained there plan as they made there way over to the last room.

"that might just work, lets do it, better get ready to rush in 'cos I can't hold them off for long" bakugo got into position. Iida fired up his engines.

*BOOOOOMMMMM*

As iida rushed in he stopped mid way. Both bakugo and iida wondered where they where. The room was completely dark and there was no sign of either tokoyami or midoriya.

"this is the Floor they should be on, the tracked says it" iida pointed out. Suddenly a small clown looking robot walked out it had a helicopter Hat on and had a pink, orange and purple color design.

As dee dee distracted them ballora quitely crawled above them. She waited for a while. As she jumpscared them, bakugo and iida falled backwards. As they tried to get back up and defend themselves, both mangle and ennard dropped down on them, pinning them down.

"AND THAT'S THE END, VILLAINS WIN" all might gave over the interplex. Midoriya and tokoyami suddenly appeared and the room wasn't dark anymore.

"where did you guys just come from" bakugo wondered.

"tokoyami darkened the room with the help of his quirk, I found out that he could ingolfen us in it, we use this as extra cover, while my animatronics took care of you two" midoriya explained. As he went over to them.

"let them go, training is over" ennard and mangle disappeared. Midoriya reached both hands out and offered them a helping Hand "you both did good, I must honestly say I'm impressed that you found out the weakness some of my animatronics had" he said as helped them up. As they made there way back to the observation room they exchanged their tactic plans.

"OK CLASS WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE MVP OF THE MATCH" all might questioned as midoriya, bakugo, iida and tokoyami entered the room. Several hands went up. All might picked Momo.

"I'd say the MVP today was midoriya, he had multiple solid plans to defend the bomb and with the help of his quirk he could stall the heros quite long" Momo explained.

"that's correct yaoyaorozu, Midoriya showed teamwork, discipline and kept a cool compositor as thinks didn't go his way" aizawa commented.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BON BON" midoriya was shocked as he saw bon bon, he was completely smashed.

"yeah about that, Freddy didn't stop throwing him at mineta" stated Momo.

"God damit I really need to adjust his aggressiveness, but I'm proud that he took care of the perv" midoriya stated.

End of chapter