Chapter 15 Confused

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

After the internship thinks went downhill for midoriya. At the time he was still at Aizawas place, watching the news reporting from the capture of stain and the explosion he made. Stain blew up a hospital. That's when midoriya realized, that was the one his mother worked at. Shortly after he broke down in tears. Both Aizawa and midnight didn't know what's wrong. After trying desperately to find out what happened, both looked at the news and heartdroped. They stated silent and brought him into a deep imbrace. After midoriya calmed down a bit, he kinda looked dead inside.

"h3y k1d 1 kn0w 1t$ h4rd, but y0u g0t u$" glitchtrap and vanny joined the hug. After a while the parted.

"you can stay here for the time being" Aizawa ruffled throw the mop of green hair.

Right now Midoriya was looking back at the event that had a cured. On the other had, he was board to death and Aizawas just started the class. He summoned some minireenas to keep him occupied. Aizawas noticed this.

"izuku if this is to boring for you then how about this, I'll buy you that new phone you want and make sure nemuri stops worrying about you, If you solve this akuation I'll give you" Aizawa smirked, the rest of the class jawdroped at him mentioning his first name and the deal.

"deal" midoriya shot up and headed to the front of the class, grabbing a piece of chalk.
"what's the akuation old man" he smirked.

"let's see if you can solve this, smart ass" Aizawa gave him his shit eating grin. The class wondered when the two of them got so close to each other.

"Examine the specified sequences of numbers, n ∈ N , monotony, restriction,
convergence and determine the limit if necessary. The akuation is:

an=2-4n-12n^2/3n^2" aizawa smirked.

"an = 0 for n odd and an = a-b for n straight. Fur a = b gives a zero sequence. For
a 6= b, the sequence is limited, but not monotonous and not convergent" midoriya stated, throwing the piece of chalk into its belonging box and walking back to his seat like nothing happened.

"that would be one new phone shota" he smirked.

"fuck you kid" he huffed.

"WHAT THE HELL" the class was brought out of there trans

"how did you know this izuku" Momo questioned.

"Im smart I just tend to not to show it" he restored bored. Aizawa took out his phone and started texting midnight. After a few minutes she came bashing threw the door.

"WHO SAID I'M NOT A LOUD TO WORRY ABOUT MY CHILD" she was furious. The class looked dumbstruck.

'WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO THEM IN THE INTERSHIP' they thought.

"I did and who said it was your child" aizawa calmly responded.

"no ill keep him and you can't stop me" she restored, clinging to midoriya.

"common nemuri im 16, you know I can take care of my self" midoriya stated.

"it's called motherly love dipshit" vanny stated, chuckling. What she didn't know, midnight had grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the same embrace as midoriya.

"the same goes for you to Vanessa" she grinned. Midoriya was slightly laughing.

"OK can someone explain what the hell is going on" kiri brought them back.

"what can't I call my child by his name" Aizawas and midnight stated, the class jawdroped.

"since when..." momo wanted to know.

"don't question it just except it" midoriya sight out. "remember old man, we'll go shopping after this" with that said midoriya left the class with a smirk. Midnight on the other hand punched Aizawa.

"what did I tell you about making deals with izuku, you know dam well he'll cheat" she scolded him.

"well this time he didn't" vanny answers.

"what are you still doing here, shouldn't you be with izuku" momo questioned.

"i may be part of his quirk, but I'm my own person, I'm not bound to him like bird boy is to his shadow" she pointed out and disappeared. Midoriya came back and went to giving his attention to the minireenas again.

"where were you just now" aizawa questioned.

"i got a red bull, I'm fucking tiered" he pulled out his red bull, opening it.

"hey what did we talk about" the hobo eyed him.
Midoriya threw him another can of red bull at him.

"God dam your so needy" midoriya said.

"OK you Problem children, summer is about to nock on Satan's door, so prepare yourself. It would be a waste giving you guys the 5 weeks off, so UA decided to hold a two week summer camp that envelopes 1a and 1b." Aizawa announced. The class broke down into the noisy bunch they are.

"WOULD YOU DIPSHITS SHUT UP, SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SPEAK HERE" Aizawa yelled. The class didn't dare to say a word.

After class ended, 1a made there way home. Unfortunately ashido blocked the door and forced everyone to stay.

"ashido you got to have a good reason to block the door or I'm summoning creation" midoriya threatened.

"calm down would you, Mr mood swing" ashido returned. "ok, bevor everyone heads home, I would like to take the opportunity to say that we should go as a class to the mall to get our remaining stuff for the summer camp, therefore we could hang out more and learn more about ourselves" she recommended. Everyone agreed to that idea. Midoriya on the other hand didn't care that much. He just made teleported out of the room and started heading home.

End oh chapter.