Chapter 2 Fright

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

Its Monday and midoriya was sitting in class playing with his Pen. He had English and was bored to death. He was thinking about all the different animatronics he got to learn about over the weekend. As he heard the lunch bell, he took out his bento box. Little did he know that someone was creeping up behind him. It was genshin and he was ready for revenge. Genshin was about to strike down on little midoriya. Midoriya snapped his fingers and Vanny jumped out of nowhere and held her knife against genshins neck.

"don't even try" Vanny smirked under her mask at him. The other students around couldn't believe what just happened.

"Vanny don't kill him, if he pisses me off I'll let Nightmare or ennard handle it" stated midoriya,while smirking at her. Ennard and nightmare appeared seconds later. The class was frightened what they saw infront of them. A black bear robot and a pile of walking wires with a face opening clown mask.

"I HEARD KILLING/ I hEaRd KiLiNG" Nightmare and ennard stated.

"Ennard go into the vents and stay up there till the school day ends, nightmare keep an eye on him and if he trys anything, do it like last time" midoriya ordered,while uncovering the eyepatch he was wearing and showing his eye to genshin. Genshin walked a few steps back.

"hey sis pack the knife away this is still a School" vanny cooperated and went with ennard into the vents.

Midoriya was sitting there and eating his lunch, while pretending nothing happened. The other students looked at him and could bring out a word, because Nightmare was infront of midoriyas desk. He acted like a guard dog.

"what are you guys looking at get going, it's lunch time" midoriya said calmly.

"w-w are just scared of him" a female classmate stated and pointed at nightmare.

"Akari, Nightmare might look frightening but he is actually peaceful. Nightmare go into plush Form" Nightmare shrunk himself into a black teddy. The class was somebit relaxed and went on with there lunch brake.

Some girls of the class next door walked up to midoriya.

"hey midoriya-kun, why are you wearing a eyepatch, did genshin beat you up again" the group of girls teased him. Midoriya looked up to them and raised his eyebrow.

"last time I checked, he pissed his pants" midoriya returned.

"oh please as if you quirkless nobody could even have the balls to fight back, you are nothing" one of the girls stated. The rest of midoriyas classmates backed up a bit.

"we wouldn't do that if we where you" one of them said.

"why, are you scared of this loser, I bet even his parents are disappointed in him" the girl group started to giggle. Midoriya slowly stood up and revealed his right eye. The girls slowly backed up a bit.

"ohhoho, you can insult me so much you want but don't even thing about pulling my mom into this, NIGHTMARE, ENNARD, VANNY" midoriya was pissed. Midoriya started to secrete oil out of his eye, Nightmare started to turn himself into a animatronic, ennard hung himself down from the Ceiling and vanny jumped down in front of them.
Midoriya walked up and stood beside vanny. He could feel her blood Lust growing.

"I'll give you piss heads one last warning, if you fuck with me one more time, I make sure you will meet the rest of my animatronics" midoriya was pissed at them. The girls stood there in silence. But one of them got cocky again.

"oh you don't scare me the are probably fa-" she was cut of as ennard grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up to his face.

"If YoU hUrT YoUnG mASteR, I WiLl BiTeeE yOuR heAD OFf" ennard threatened, opening his face and showing his endo-face.

"I-I-I WILL NOT HURT HIM I PROMISE" the girl struggles, trying to escape its grab.

"Ennard let her go, the next lesson is about to start and I am not in the mood to hide a body" midoriya ordered. Ennard let her go, the girl fell to the ground. The other students where shocked at midoriyas Statement.

"If I catch you harassing izuku again I will kill you girly" Vanny threatened the girl, holding a knife to her chin. Her friends grabbed her and made a run for it.

"LOLBIT CATCH THEM" vanny ordered. A white, purple and orange fox looking animatronic apeard in front of the door and blocked it.

"HAHAHA I b-Bet you W-weren't expecting m-me now W-were you HAHAHA" lolbit giggled and gliched.

"now, now who said you girls could leave. I'm not done with you, this is going to be fun" vannys blood Lust grew bigger, she neared the group of girls while playing with her knife.

"m-midoriya-kun do something" the girls pleaded.

"hey sis stand down and lolbit let them go.... Keep in mind girls my Nightmares are always watching" all the nightmare animatronics gliched behind midoriya to show them selfs. Midoriyas eyes became black and secreted oil.

The girls left as fast they could.

"HAHAHA G-g-get good HAHAHA" lolbit giggled and disappeared. Right at that moment the teacher came in and was shocked to seea robot standing in the middle of the classroom and one hanging from the ceiling, especially vanny who was standing there holding her knife.

"What is going on here" the teacher questioned.

"huh looked like we have the dick head next" midoriya said out loud and sat down. The teacher approached midoriya.

"listen here you little shit, you quirkless piece of shit shouldnt even be allowed to be here" the teacher tried grabbing midoriya by the collor.
That was a big mistake.

"MANGLE" Midoriya shouted. A broken and twisted robot appeared, it had two heads and was hanging beside ennard. Both ennard and mangle were hanging down beside midoriya and waited for him to giving them an order. The teacher slowly retracted his hand.

"now, now Mr. Katashi, if I would be you I would start with your teaching or my animatronics will give you a little push and you surely don't want him to take part in that *pointing at Nightmare* now do you" midoriya smirked. Mr. Katashi tried to back up, but he felt something sharp on his back. Vanny was standing behind him, her knife just barely poking him.
"oh I almost forgot one fals move and she will end the job" the class was now janualy scared of midoriya.

End of chapter