Chapter 8 Training Part 1

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya was in his second period of the day. Him and vanny where flouting side by side above the rest of 1a. As Aizawa came in he raised his eyebrow.

"midoriya what the hell are you doing" he questioned him.

"just chilling" midoriya responded.

"fine, then.... OK class well start today with your first day of hero training...." Aizawa begined.

"I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" all might bashed through. The class cheered at the sight of all might.

"if you consider that normal then I'm clinical insane" midoriya stated bored. Vanny and Aizawa chuckeld at his comment. All might sweatdroped.

"OKAY YOUNG ONES, LET'S HEAD TO GROUND BETA, BUT A HERO CAN'T BE A HERO WITHOUT A HERO COSTUME" all might pressed a button. A wall to the right side off the classroom opened.

"all the cases have your seat numbers on them, so finding your case would be easy" Aizawa added. The students grabbed there cases and made there way to the changing rooms. As midoriya was changing into his costume, it was more like a uniform then a hero suit. He had a customized nightguard uniform in black and a knife Belt. His belt had a couple of pouches to store the plush animatronics. Midoriya was the first one to enter the training ground. Aizawa and all might where standing there, waiting.

"well midoriya, I got to say your costume looked quite simple" aizawa pointed out.

"I'll like it simple like you, eraser head" midoriya pointed out. As the rest off the class arrived, Midoriya summoned Nightmare, climed onto his shoulders and was chilling. As the class saw Nightmare they stayed a couple of meters away from him.

"Nightmare could you shrink a bit" Momo questioned to which he made himself the same hight as her.

"hey nootmare, what gives. You listen to Momo but not me" vanny pouted.

"SHE IS A CHILD WORTHY TO LISTEN TO" Nightmare told her.

"OK CLASS TODAY WE WILL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING. YOU WILL BE SPLIT IN GROUPS OF TWO. ONE WILL BE THE HERO TEAM WHILE THE OTHER ARE VILLAINS. THE HERO TEAM MUST SECURE A BOMB OR CAPTURE ALL THE VILLAINS TO WIN. THE VILLAINS MUST CAPTURE THE HEROS TO WIN. YOU WILL BE GIVEN SPECIAL CAPTUREING TAPE, ONCE PUT ON, THE PEROSN IS ELIMINATED" all might explained and pulled out a box.

"in this box are your names, half of the class will pick one and find there partner" Aizawa added. As midoriya grabbed his pick, he was somewhat happy about it. He got tokoyami. As he went over to him, Nightmare following behind, he noticed that momo was uneasy.

"hey Momo, you OK" he walked up to her.

"no.... I got the grape pervert" Momo sight out. Midoriya got an idea and started to smirk.

"what ever your thinking don't do it" but it was to late. He summoned funtime Freddy and turned him into a push.

"here he will help you a bit, the pouch on your costume that is for him, that's why I drew it" midoriya smiled at her.
She gave him a hug.

"hey tokoyami, I'm your partner. Let's do our best" midoriya cheered.

"ah midoriya, with you on a team the darkness might surely win" the shadow user stated.

"and I have a plan already for that" midoriya started to grin. Midoriya and Tokoyami went a bit offset from their class and started discussing there game plan.

"OK Problem children first group up is midoriya and Tokyoami vs bakugo and iida. Group midoriya are villains and group boom boom boy are heros" the class snickered at that. Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"hey fare game" bakugo went over to them.

"like wise, let's do our best" midoriya fistbumped him and went with Tokoyami into the building. As they reached the 5th floor they started executing their plan right away. Tokoyami used dark shadow to cover the room they where in, into complete darkness. Midoriya summoned ennard, ballora, minireenas, mangle, funtime foxy, withered foxy, foxy, phantom mangle and scraptrap. The rest of the class watched over live footage from a secluded room and got more and more frightened to how Manny animatronics midoriya has.

"HOW MANNY OF THOSE DOES HE HAVE" questioned kaminari.

"if I remember correctly he has 143 of them" momo and uraraka said in unsion.

"143?!" the class shouted.

"yep and he only uses up to 30 of them. If he gets pissed off he uses maximum 60 of them. But if you really and I mean really piss him off he summons the twisted animatronics and I'm telling you those are compared to that what he usually summons, 10x more frightening" vanny popped out of nowhere.

"hey isn't that one of midoriyas plushs" aizawa spotted.

"oh yes, izu gave him to me as a good luck charm and to keep the perverted grape over there away" momo pointed out.

"what do you mean by" keep the pervert away"" aizawa was curious.
Funtime Freddy went into animatronic Form and turned into the direction of mineta.

"Freddy no" Momo tried to stop him.

"Freddy no" Freddy still didn't take notice at momo.

"Freddy don't you dare throw him" but to no avail.

"H-HEY BON BON G-G-GO G-GET HIM" Freddy threw bon bon right into mineta who's soul left the chat right afterwards. (Stop bon bon abuse)

"BON BON" momo freaked out and rushed to him.

Back at the training ground midoriya was explaining the plan to the animatronics.

"OK here's the plan, the foxy's and scraptrap patrol the hallways, jumpscare are allowed, but no biting or killing" the class went wide eyed as they heard him say killing. "ennard, ballora, minireenas and the mangle's stay in this room and act like a last line of defense" midoriya pointed out and summoned then shadow Bonnie and Freddy. "the shadows will anoy bakugo and iida as they near the room" he ordered.

"let's give them a little fright shall we" midoriya smirked. Tokoyami was amazed at the plan 'no doubt he will make a perfect hero' he thought.

End of chapter