Chapter 5 Exam

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the UA entrance exam and midoriya was standing in front of the school gates with vanny.

"OK izuku I'll be watching from the side lines, but you know I'm still part of your qurik, so technically speaking Im allowed to go with you" vanny stated.

"fine just don't make a scene" midoriya gave in and made his way to the auditorium vanny following close behind. As he was walking through school grounds he got a lot of weard looks. As he neared the front door, Midoriya saw a short girl with brown hair trip and starting to fall.

"lolbit" lolbit catched the girl.

"HAHAHAHA, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I C-CANT BUT LAUGH A-AT YOUR STUPIDITY HAHA" Lolbit laughed.
The girl was somewhat frightened at the sight of the animatronic.

"Hey, sorry for using my qurik on you and the rude comment, lolbit you can let her down now" midoriya orders and apologized. "izuku midoriya how about you" midoriya reached out his hand.

"o-ochako u-uraraka" the girl stuttered out and shaked his hand.

"nice to meet, wish you luck" midoriya told her "let's go you two or we'll be late" midoriya, vanny and lolbit made there way to the auditorium. As midoriya went to his seat, vanny floated behind him and was lead back, lolbit turned into plush Form. As present mic entered and started off his presentation. Midoriya closed his eyes after a few minutes and leand back. He was brought out of his trans as a student two seats from his left chimed in and interrupted the pro hero.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT IN YOUR GUIDE IT SAYS THERE ARE 4 ROBOTS AND YOU ONLY MENTIONED 3 OF THEM. AND YOU THE ONE WITH THR Eyepatch AND THE ONE WITH THE BUNNY MASK, IF YOUR JUST SLEEPING HERE THEN YOU COULD ALSO JUST LEAVE" a blue haird student with glasses pointed out. That agitated nightmare and lolbit. Both of them climed out of his backpack and turned into there animatronic Form. Vanny stood up and took out her knife, starting to play with it. The surrounding students quickly moved aside from them as they saw the two animatronics and vanny.

"who said I was sleeping, only because I have my eyes shut, doesn't mean I'm sleeping and before you rudely interrupted mic he would have explained that this bot is worth 0 points" midoriya pointed out.

"H-HEY D-DONT BLAME ME, Y-YOU D-DINT STAND BY W-WHEN A-I A-A-ASKED YOU TO POLITLY/YOU WANT TO HAVE A FRIGHT CHILD/I'm out for blood" Lolbit, nightmare and Vanny where out to kill. Midoriya took off his eyepatch and started to leak out oil.

"if I where you, I would sit my ass back down before my animatronics start acting up" midoriya neared the boy.

"OK you two calm down and start heading to the different facilitys you are assigned to" the voice hero calmed the situation. Midoriya, vanny, nightmare and lolbit went to training ground b. Midoriya, nightmare, lolbit and vanny where standing in front of the starting gates. Midoriya spotted uraraka standing there and hipper ventilating. Midoriya walked up to her but was stopped midway by the glasses dude again.

"don't distract her" the boy told him.

"fuck off fuck face" midoriya slapped his hand away and went up to uraraka.

"hey uraraka, breathe, slowly and calm down everything is going to be OK" midoriya reassured her. She slowly calmed herself.

"thank you" she thanked him. Midoriya summoned ennard and let him turn into a plushy. Uraraka questioned his doings.

"here take him, if something might happen to you he will protect you" midoriya told her while giving her ennard. He made his way back to the others. Shortly after the starting horn went of and midoriya, Nightmare and vanny rushed in while lolbit teleported through the place. As they spotted the first few bits Nightmare went on a rampage with midoriya right behind him, vanny knifed down the bots and lolbit gliched into them pulling them apart from the inside. The other participants did the same.

The pro heros watched over them from a separated room and observed them closely.

"this year's participants have really interesting quirks" pointed out all might.

"I agree there are those who fight Tactically *pointing at ground a*" or those who are really strong and fight for themselves *pointing at a ash blind in ground c* stated ectoplasma.

"this kid *pointing at midoriya * the one with the black robot what's his name and quirk" questioned Aizawa

"that kids name is izuku midoriya, age 16 and his quirk is called living Nightmare" answered nedzu.

"what does it do" wanted to know Aizawa.

"its quite simple actually, he can summon 143 different so called animatronics, that have different abilities. Those animatronics that he summons lend there powers to him. The girl with the bunny mask is called Vanessa or vanny for short and is part of his quirk and acts like his protector. The downside off his quirk is that when once summoned the animatronics have a 30 minutes cool down after they disappear. The animatronics that he has summoned right now are called lolbit and Nightmare. Lolbit can teleport and glitch, Nightmare has the ability to go inside someones minded, inhanced strength and night vision, plus he gets a additional strength boost while at dark places or at night time" nedzu read out the file of midoriya.

After a while midoriya stopped his footing and called vanny and lolbit to himself.

"I think I might have enough points so there is no need to continue, let's just give participants also a chance" midoriya pointed out as he climed onto Nightmares shoulders. Lolbit teleported them ontop of the highest building. They watched the other participants fighting the robots.

"I think that's our cue to let the 0 pointers out" nedzu pressed a button. After a while there was a huge rumble. Shortly after the 0 pointer showed itself. The participants that saw it, started to make a run for it. Midoriya and vanny chuckled in amusement as the saw them flee.

Down below uraraka was to slow to avaid the falling debris. As she thought she would be about to be crushed, ennard came out of his plush Form and bullied her out the way. He gave her by the waist with his wires and climed along the window tiles of the building reaching the other participants. As ennard dropped down I front of them, Nightmare teleported in font of him. Midoriya jumped down from nightmare and pulled his eyepatch off. He slowly walked up to the 0 pointer. Nightmare, lolbit and ennard follow behind him. Vanny stayed by uraraka side.

"NIGHTMARES, FUNTIMES, ORIGINALS, SCRAPS" Midoriya summoned. The participants took a few steps back as 26 different animatronics appeared. The teachers up above couldn't believe there eyes at what midoriya just called by.

"ENNARD, MANGLE, MOLTEN, BALLORA, MINIREENAS CRAWL UP. LOLBIT TELEPORT BALLON BOY UP, SCRAPTRAP AND SCRAPBABY TAKE OUT THE RIGHT LEG WITH THE NIGHTMARES" midoriya ordered. The animatronics did as the told, Midoriya teleported up to the face of the 0 pointer and smashed his fist down. The face obliterated on impact. As midoriya teleported back, the rest of the animatronics where taking the rest of the 0 pointer apart. As they where done they made there way back to midoriya. A few minutes later the test ended and the pro heros came down to treat the injured. All the animatronics disappeared except for nightmare and ennard. Midoriya walked up to urarak and vanny.

"hey you good" midoriya questioned her.

"y-yeah... But what was that you just pulled off" uraraka wondered.

"that was my qurik, I can summon different animatronics that help me, welp gotta go wish you luck to see you in UA" midoriya took his leave.

End of chapter