Chapter 27 Summer Camp II

talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"death will come" drawkill animatronics
"can't escape me" currupted animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

Well izuku would never had imagined that this summer camp would end like this, but he was glad that his gut feeling was right. Right now, he was standing in front of a flaming copper chloride forest fire. He didn't know what to summon, nor did he know where Kota was. Vanny hasn't responded and neither has fetch. The drawkills are Occupied with the villains that entered the camp, the winter animatronics are trying to extinguish the fire, sunrise and moondrop where trying to find the other students.

"this is a fucking disaster" the greenet pointed out. He was in the middle of a forest and was struggling. He turned into lolbit and teleported to momo, hoping that everything was alright with her. As he arrived, he got swept off of his feet and flew through the air, connecting to a big magnet. As the greenet looked around he saw momo heald at knife point by a blond, asui hanging on a tree, up by her hair and uraraka laying on the ground, her face covered in blood. This made his blood boil and it snapped all his senses.

"EUPHORIA" he screamed at the top of his lungs. All the attention turned to izuku while he was screaming. They slowly saw how an animatronic started to material Lise in front of them. An animatronic stood at a hight if 10 feet in front of them. Its lower jaw was pushed forward, showing a set of multiple spiked teething along his mouth. His right eye glew red and it didn't holster a left eye. It has four armes, one of them being a hook. Other than Creation it didn't have three legs, it only had two. It's bulky aparence matched that of an currupted animatronics. Midoriya glitched off of the magnet and appeared beside the villain holding it. Grabbing her by the neck and chomping into her left collorbone, shattering it. Not only the villains, but class 1a and 1b that where present at the time and where shocked to what they saw that what just went down.

Everyone was shocked to see izuku midoriya, one out of the friedlyes and peacefulles student in UA, killing someone. Said student went out of his animatronic Form and back into his human Form, his eyes clearly overshadowed by his rage and annoyance. He held out his right arm into the air, grabbing into nothingness. While he was grabbing, the blond girl that was holding momo at knife point, shifted her attention to izuku, rushing at him.

"Let's see this cutie covered in blood" she giggled. As she ran up to him, she lost momentum and fell to the ground. Those around didn't know what happened, but when they saw their green haired classmate standing behind the blond girl, throwing a knife up in the air and catching it again, they knew what had happened. He had teleported behind her, kicking her in the back and sending her flying. She slid to a halt.

"tch" he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"IZUKU" Momo ran up to him, with teary eyes. He embraced her into a heartwarming hug.

"Oi, old man, get your ass out here... Same goes for you too grape boy." he ordered. Momo wondering what he meant by it, but understood when William appeared in front of her with his back turned into her direction.

"what is it izuku" the serial killer questioned. Michael came out, looking annoyed and what seems to be in his night guard uniform.

"what do you want" the walking corps asked.

"we are under attack so...." he trailed off. William understood and so did Michael. Both of them turned into their animatronics or better said just William. As springtrap appeared, the villains started to take a few steps back. Michael on the other hand pulled his shirt up and let ennard exit his body. Most of them who where present felt disgusted by the sight of an 6 foot tall robot climbing out of his chest.

"let's frighten them a bit" Micheal smirked and turned into nightmare foxy. Midoriya started to grow a creapy grin that frightened momo. He let go of her and walked over to euphoria, turning it on. The currupted animatronic ached up to his full hight, rolled its shoulders and slammed his fists together. Though before the five of them could go on their little killing spree, vanny popped out in front of them, holding Kota and fetch. Blood was staining her clothes, staining the white skirt and gray t-shirt she was wearing. Hear bunny mask was covered in more blood than usual.

"I see someone had a little fun" izuku commented, only to receive a death glare.

"you said follow and protect him, not fight against a fucking villain with a muscle enhancer quirk" she snapped back. "plus I need new knifes. The fucker broke a majority of them" the brown/purple haired girl stated.

"so... Is he dead" izuku wondered.

"no, I could shake I'm off though"
At that moment the villain came crashing down from above, bleeding from his face and rage in his eyes.

"MUSCULAR?!" The serounding villains shouted, he on the other hand was blinded by his rage and overheard them.

"hey miss..." he started, arching into full hight. "our little game isn't over yet" he grinned, staring her down. The villains knew what that meant and started to back away. Vanny and izuku just gave each other glimpses and nodded slightly. Vanny changed into her bunny costume and izuku walked over to euphoria and fazed into him, taking control over the animatronic. Muscular was amazed by the power the greenet had and grew a bigger grin. Both of them got into a fighting stance and gave him a glare, ready to take him down.

"let's show him what it feels like to die" izuku commented.

End of chapter