Chapter 7 First Day Of School

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

It was Monday and midoriya had his first day in UA. He was extremely excited that his dream came true. As midoriya made his way to the kitchen to eat breakfast, he got jumped by vanny.

"for the love of God Vanessa" midoriya shouted out.

"hey izu you don't mind that I take part in your lessons do you" vanny questioned excited.

"for the last time, no, I don't mind" midoriya got back up and got himself a bowl of cereal. As midoriya looked at his phone he saw that he still had one and a half hours left before school starts.

'hmmm~ normally I'd take the train, but I could show off if Lolbit teleports me there' he thought.

"if you think teleporting there will give you more time to sleep, keep in mind you should be at least 15 minutes before class starts there" his mother came up behind him.

"Vanessa, honey, should I make you a bento box for school, since you'll be going with izuku" she asked her.

"that would be nice, mom" vanny smiled at her. After midoriya cough his quirk vanny and inko grew together and now there inseparable.

Midoriya was sitting on the couch, scrawling through Instagram. As time passed midoriya still had about half an hour left to get to school.

"izu hurry up or well be late" vanny dragged him like a wet dog to the door. Midoriya sight out and got himself ready. He summoned lolbit.

"Lolbit teleoprt us to UA" midoriya ordered. As the three of them arrived at the front gates of his new school, a lot of students gave him a frightens look, because of lolbit.

"uhhh FEELS BAD MAN HU-HU-HUHAAHA" lolbit giggled.

"let's go finde the classroom" midoriya pointed out, vanny and lolbit followed him. As midoriya walked through the school Hals most students tried to keep there distance from him, lolbit teleported all over the place harassing the other students. Vanny was minding her own business and was flouting closely being midoriya.

"Lolbit stop harassing the other students" midoriya ordered as he arrived at the front off his classroom.
As he opened the door, he was greeted by a lot of different students, some where chill, some where the lone wolf and then there was a blond electric user who fried his brain. Midoriya didn't say a word as he entered and went to his seat. But everything went quite as lolbit and vanny entered. The class just stared at them.

"Hey midoriya" uraraka shouted as she remembered lolbit. Breaking the tension in the room.

"hey uraraka, you made it" midoriya smiled at her. Lolbit was standing in front of midoriyas desk glitching and changing genders. Vanny was floating above them.

"hey, I'm tenja iida, I wanted to ap-" "save it" the blue haired boy was cut off by midoriya. "before you "apologize" get that stick out your as, because it's five fucking meters up there" midoriya hissed at him. What midoriya didn't realize is that momo was in his class. Vanny and lolbit took notice in her, but midoriya didn't. She slowly creeped up behind him. As she was right behind him she started to pull his ear.

"AHH WHAT THE HELL" midoriya screamed out.

"now now izuku, that's not how you treat your classmates" yaoyaorozu lectured him.

"MOMO?!" midoriya was surprised seeing her. After the restaurant incident the two of them slowly grew attached to each other.

"now except the apology he was giving you" Momo demanded, Midoriya gave in.