Chapter 6 Surprise

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

It was Tuesday and midoriya was waiting on the confirmation letter from UA. Two weeks have passed already since he first went to the entrance exam.

"I'M GOING FOR A WALK" midoriya shouted through the apartment to tell his mother where he is.

"OK JUST DON'T BE SO LATE BACK" she shouted back. Midoriya made his way onto the streets. After a few minutes he felt too lazy to walk and summoned funtime Freddy. He claimed onto his shoulder and Freddy made his way into the city. As they where walking through the crowds midoriya spotted a ice-cream shop and told Freddy to heads its way.
As they arrived, the shop owner looked frightened.

"Hey no need to be scared, he's friendly if you friendly to him" midoriya reassured and climed down from Freddys shoulders.

"W-wait your the kid that stopped that police chase 6 month ago and saved two children aren't you" the man questioned.

"oh yeah that was me" midoriya smiled back. "can I have three scoups of chocolate" he ordered.

"so kid how many of them do you have" the man questioned as he was preparing midoriyas ice.

"oh I can summon up to 143 different animatronics. Some look more normal like him *pointing at freddy* or some can look quite scary" midoriya explained.

"here kid this one's on the hous" the shop owner smiled.

"oh no I can't allow that, let me pay for it, it's the right thing to do, even tho I did save someone I insist on paying" midoriya layed the money on the counter, before the man could interfere midoriya was back on funtime Freddy's shoulders and walking off. As time went on midoriya suddenly stopped.

"hey excuse me" midoriya looked down to see who called him. It was a little boy with black hair and light blue eyes. Midoriya climed down and kneeled infornt of him.

"hey kid what's up" mido smiled at him. Then he realized who this kid was, it was the son of the yaoyaorozu Corp. Natsu yaoyaorozu. "hey your the one I saved a few months back aren't you, Natsu yaoyaorozu was it?" midoriya questioned him. The boy nodded. "so what are you doing here all alone" the green head wanted to know.

"we couldn't thank you properly last time and as I saw the robot bear and you on his shoulders I ran in your direction" Natsu stated.

"NATSU THERE YOU ARE DON'T GO RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT" a girl shouted from afar.

"nee-Chan I found the guy that saved us" Natsu pointed at midoriya as Momo entered the scene.

"why did you run off, I was worried you know, you know our bodyguards can't hold up with you" Momo scolded her brother. Midoriya watched in amusement.

"he just wanted to thank me properly for last time" midoriya chimed in.

"hu...hu*momo looked at midoriya* OH MY GOD your the kid that saved us" Momo was excited. Shortly after there parents arrived.

"momo and natsu yaoyaorozu what gave you two the big idea for storming off like that" Mr. Yaoyaorozu scolded them.

"Dad he is the kid I was talking about *pointing at midoriya* he was the one that saved us" natsu pointed out. Mr. Ms. Yaoyaorozu looked over to midoriya, who was climing back onto funtime Freddy's shoulders.

"it was nice to see you two again, I wish I could talk more but I'm a bit hungry and Freddy here *pointing at him* needs a oil change" midoriya trying to excuse himself.