Chapter 14 Drawn To The Kill Part 3

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"death will come" drawkill animatronics
"KILL THEM ALL" twisted animatronics
---------------------------------------------------------

"well shit, this place went down to hell" midoriya stated, as he and Aizawas where standing right in front of the exploded area. The other pro heros that where in the area started the cleanup already, that's when midoriya noticed him.

A muscular man who was standing there with a distinct hunch, he has a flat, somewhat-triangular face without a nose and an extraordinarily long tongue, tainted with numerous small papillae. He has rather long, black hair, which he wears in a messy fashion; it would drape over his face if not for his headband and mask, and small red eyes with tiny irises.

He sports a dark combat suit, plated with metal armor across his body to holster his weapons. The torso is sleeveless, so he instead wraps his arms in yellow bandages, all the way from just below his shoulders to his wrists. He also wears long black wristbands and a watch on his left arm, and his knees are protected with metal pads, the costume completed by black boots with steel armor.

As midoriya saw, his signature blood-red scarf and matching headband, as well as the tattered cloth he wears around his face as a mask thee was no doubt about it.

"stain" midoriya quietly said loud enough for Aizawa to hear.

"your kidding right" he looked at his student with disbelief.

"there's no doubt about it its him, but I wonder what--" midoriya stopped looking what just happen. Iida was there and kicked stain down the alleyway they where above from.

"WHAT THE HELL" both of them said.
Midoriya quickly pulled out his phone and sent a SOS message into his class group chat, requesting for help. Aizawa on the other hand went straight into the fight.

"IIDA TENYA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" he shouted at his student, deflecting stains blade.

"well well well if it isn't the underground hero eraser head" stain greeted. As he wanted to move forward, he was tackled by ennard and pinned down.

"Fucking hell, hope Backup comes quickly" midoriya joined the party. Unfortunately ennard didn't hold up as long as he thought. Stain got straight back up again and rushed them. Aizawa engaged in combat while midoriya summoned some of his animatronics he would need to fight.

"Nightmare, foxy, mangle, lolbit" all four of them appeared in midoriya knife belt pouches. Shortly after giving iida a death stare he pulled out his knife and joined Aizawa. Both of them worked perfectly together, as if they where made to be a hero team. As they where fighting, todoroki and Momo arrived. Midoriya saw them from the corner of his eye.

"TODOROKI, ICE HIM NOW" he demanded. Iida on the other hand was treated by mono. He was badly injured by stain. The fight went well, but to every success comes flaws. Aizawa let his guard down and got paralyzed.

"VANNY TAKE OVER" midoriya stated as he pulled his teacher over to Momo. Not realizing his aggressivness, hate and dispare building up.

Todoroki was giving him fire cover as he had a little breather behind him.

"Momo take care of Aizawa and start making a sniper rifel, load it with rubber bullets" he told her, emptying a bag full of snacks.

"I'll be going back into close combat, helping vanny, while todoroki and you will be long range" midoriya rushed back into the fight, throwing a knife right at stains head. Sadly the knife just barely passed by his left cheek. As midoriya and vanny where constantly teleporting over the place, knifing him, Momo and elemental queen where constantly barging him with fire, ice and bullets.