Chapter 24 Day Trip

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"death will come" drawkill animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

After class 1a and 1b had there fun with Monoma, kirishima, ashido, Aoyama and awase, kendo suggested to go to the mall and spend time together, so they could know each other better. Both classes did agree on it, but monoma was being monoma again and it didn't look quite es good for him as he thought.

"So monoma, like to repeat that"

"izuku stop releasing your bloodlust, it's worse then Williams" vanny pointed out.

"OI, your not part in this" the green head hissed back. Monoma on the other hand was scared to death. Both the nightmares and drawkills where out for him.

"I WONDER, SHOULD WE EITHER TEAR OFF HIS HEAD OR HIS ARMS FIRST" Nightmare questioned.

"I'd say we start from the bottom and work our way up" suggest killdraw Bonnie.

"no, we take a limp each and see who of us is the strongest, the first one who rips out a limp is the Winner" tuned in killdraw foxy.

"midoriya please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry it won't happen again, just call your robots back" monoma cried out.

"hey this is on you for insulting young masters partner" chica stated from the back, preparing herself to throw Carl at Monona.

"izuku either you stop or no cuddling when we get back home" Momo threatened.

"dissappear" the cinnamon roll ordered, he walked up to monoma, grabbed him by his tie and pulled him in close "there won't be a next time, understand" he threatened with venom behind his voice.

"YES, YES, PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

"that's enough midoriya-kun, we have much more important business to discuss. Who of you guys is class president and vice president" kendo calmed him and tryed changing the topic.

"yaoyaorozu is prez and midoriya is vice president" answered kaminari.

"OK, so how about it Momo, it would be for the better, since our classes don't know each other yet"

"well itsuka, I'd say it is a splendid idea-"

"I'd say we go somewhere else instead of the mall, I'm not in the mood to kill some criminals again, besides its getting hotter so why not do something fun instead of shopping" midoriya cut her off. 1a did agree with midoriya, since the terrorists attack in that they where involved in, most of them kept a big distance to the mall.

"tomorrow is Friday, so why not go to the beach" suggest a voice behind them. Both classes turned in the direction from where the voice came from and they could never have imagined from who it came from.

"shota do you really think that's a good idea" questioned midnight.

"I don't really care, besides, if something would happen izuku would take care of it. What is your opinion on this nezu" the sleep driven teacher pointed out.

"I don't have any objections, izuku is capable of taking out a army of villains, so I don't mind" the chimera stated. Both classes cheered from excitement. They parted and started to go back home. The girls from both classes formed a big group and the boys where having a bro meeting in the classroom of 1a to discuss some "culture". All where present except for midoriya.

"hey has anyone seen midobro" questioned kiri.

"he went home since yaoyaorozu wanted to go shopping with him for a bathing suit" tokoyami pointed out. And that was the spark that started there debate who of the girls would be looking the best in a bathing suit. Tokoyami just shook his head in disappointment because all of them didn't drink there respect woman's juice.

Back with izuku and Momo, they where sitting in one of momos limousine and on their way to the mall.

"do we really have to buy you another swimsuit" he pouted. Midoriya was a little irritated, because he didn't want to go and buy a norther swimsuit.

"well of course izu or do you not want to see your girlfriend in a bikini" she teased him.

"no, no, I didn't mean it like that, I-i just d-don't want others looking at you" he blushed. Momo giggled at his antics. She grabbed him and pulled him into a hug, while decorating him with kisses. Her driver saw this as his cue and scrolled up the rear window to give them some privacy.

As both midoriya and Momo walked through the aisle of the shop, Momo mainly used him as a clothing rack to hold her stuff.

"Momo is all this stuff really Necessary" he sighed out.

"well of course it is, I need all of this stuff" she smiled at him. Midoriya on the other hand sight out, he looked around and spotted something godly. It was like he found the holy vibel, a signal of God, his one true hero. He found bench-kun. With out hesitation he stole himself from momo and went over to it.

"ahhhh~ this is heaven" he heard a small giggle and turned its direction. It was momo who giggled at his actions.

"oh come izu it's not that bad now is it" she smiled at him.

"no it isn't" he smiled back. Momo turned her attention back to shopping and searching for the perfect swimsuit. Midoriya was occupied with going through his messages that he received. He shook his head while reading the debat the boys had over which girl would be looking the hottest in a swimsuit and in his favor they didn't discuss about Momo, because they all knew he would stuff them into springtrap if they started a debate over her. The girls on the other hand made a separate group chat for both classes and the depate they had going wasn't really the best to discuss in that chat.

~horrorhour~
-girls you do know we can read this right-

~pink queen~
-MIDORIYA!!!!! -

Izuku chuckled to himself how quickly they aborted there conversations. As he peaked up to look for Momo, he spotted her getting hit on by a cupple of guys. He summoned angel to guard there belongings and went over to Momo.
He grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her back into his chest.

"you OK honey" Momo cought on quickly.

"Of course darling" she pecked his lips.
The two guys where quit pissed watching there interaction.

"hey, how about you dump this wimp and hang out with real men, will show you a good time" but the only answer they got was the snapping of midoriyas fingers. Vanny and creation appeared next to them. Sadly for him one of the employees got wind of what was happening and stepped in.

"Um.. Hey.. Mr. Midoriya c-could you not cause any trouble in our store" he tryed calming the situation.

"Vanny keep an eye on them and if they cause trouble... Finish the job. Come on Creation we're leaving" midoriya had his eye patch overshadowed and gave them a death stare.

"well of course little brother" vanny smirked under her mask. As the day ended and momo, izuku and vanny where waiting for there ride home. Momo had an odd question for midoriya.

"hey izu..." she was hesitant

"yes" he glanced at her.

"are you also an animatronic and please answer honestly"

End of chapter