Chapter 17: Magic Kingdom

Danni

 "Hurry. I wanna get there before the parade."

 "It's not my fault that you wanted to take a picture with both Chewbacca and R2-D2."

 "They're my favorite star wars characters, I had to."

 "Make up your mind, woman."

 "Just drive."

 "I'm going as fast as I can. I'm not getting pulled over in your car in a different state. That's not happening."

 "Fine, as long as we get there by two-thirty we'll be good."

 "We're gonna get there by two."

 "Oh okay good."

***

 "C'mon! We're gonna be late." I shout to Zak.

 "It's two o'clock. The parade doesn't start till three. We don't have to run."

 "But I want a good spot."

 "You're gonna stand in the same spot for one hour? Yeah, ok. We can walk and we'll still get a good spot, I promise." He gives me a kiss on my forehead.

 We walk to Main Street with a half hour till the show starts so I end up going to buy some ears real quick.

 "I wanna take a picture. Ask that lady to take a picture of us." Zak asks her and she agrees and I give her my phone hopping onto Zak's back.

 She takes the picture of us right in front of Cinderella's Castle. Once she's done she hands it back.

 "This is cute. I'm putting it on Instagram."

 "Make sure you tag me."

 "I will."

 The parade was super fun. Prince Charming came up to me and twirled me around like we were dancing in a ballroom. I felt like I was gonna pass out. Highkey, he's my favorite Disney prince so I kinda freaked out.

 It was Thanksgiving-themed as well. They had a huge Mickey pumpkin and a blown-up turkey balloon in the center and it looked awesome.

 Right now we're just searching through the shops. I'm thinking about getting a giant stuffed Mickey.

 "Don't tell me you want that."

 "I want it."

 "Why?"

 "I was actually leaning towards not getting it but I'm gonna get it now just because you don't want me to."

 "How about you get a smaller one?"

 "No, I want the big one."

 "Get the smaller one."

 "I don't want the smaller one. I want the big one. Why do you care anyway?"

 "Because you're gonna end up making me carry it."

 "Not true... okay maybe a little true. I'll get the smaller one but you're carrying it."

 "Whatever you want just don't get the giant one."

 "What'd you get?"

 "I just got a hat with the words 'Walt Disney World' written on it."

 "Ooh, I want one. Can you get me one? Please?"

 "You're lucky I'm nice to you."

 "I want it in black though."

 "Okay."

***

 The fireworks are definitely the best part. They're so pretty.