-Part 1-

-Trigger Warning: Suggestive-

Yn entered the Pizzaplex through the front doors, going to the employee room they were previously shown during their training. They clocked in went out to escort some if the lost parents out.

After everyone had left, they began going around with all the protocols previously taught. Yn put all the animatronics in their rooms. They had to drag Chica from the trash bins, yell at Monty for breaking shit and Roxy for riding around in the unfinished Raceway. Freddy was already in his room doing god knows what. Once everything else was done, Yn began to walk around and get their bearings of the place. As they walked around, the faint sound of music kept out from under a large, brightly painted door, titled "Daycare Pickup" in all capital letters. They shrugged and entered

The florescent lights buzzed as their bright light filled the room. Odd, the lights should be off by now. Walking further down the hallway, a very big room showed itself, a large play area inside. They walked around and found the stairs going to ground level. Yn walked around and found the large door way. Fumbling with the keys, they opened the large door and stepped inside.

The place definitely looked like a kids paradise. The floors were padded with colorful mats, toys and little tables littered the ground around the entrance. A large ball pit to the far right with a slide going from the second floor. There were two massive playsets connected by a bridge to the right as well. To the left of the door was a security desk with a large screen behind it. Yn walked over to the desk and examined it. Some coffee cups and a few monitors with paperwork littering the whole desk, made sense.

Yn began looking around for the light switch. Metal hands clamped around their torso picking them up from behind. They let out a scream as the hands spun them around to face the person. Yn was greeted to a smiling face, with sun rays coming out from the side.

"Hello, new friend!" The animatronic greeted. "I'm Sundrop, you can call me Sun, Sunny, or whatever you want! What's your name? Why are you up so late? Why weren't you escorted out?" Sun placed Yn down and continued firing questions before Yn cut him off. "I'm Yn, the new night guard, you're Sun, right?" He nodded his head, vigorously. "Yup, yup, yup, that's me! They didn't tell me there was a new hire, it's nice to meet you!" He definitely seemed excitable. Yn listened to robot go on and on about all the fun they were going to have. Sun picked Yn up once again and walked them over to the arts and crafts section.

Sun sat down with Yn in his lap and that's when they began to take in just how tall he was. He had to be at least 10 feet, no doubt. Sun leaned over them to grab some supplies, his metal torso ever so gently brushing over Yn's hair. Sun brought his cold hand to Yn's and assisted then with their painting. Once they had finished, Sun stared at the drawing in what seemed to be a mix of joy and amazement. "Oh, Yn, this is amazing, great job! Oh, I'm going to hang this on the wall, it's so amazing!" As Sun rambled on about the painting, Yn glanced at their watch, '1:00 already?' They thought. "Hey, Sun, I have to go now" they said, kind of upset. "Oh, no, you can't leave yet! You just got here!" He was clearly lonely usually. "Yea, I know, I'll be back soon, though" Yn promised to return soon and left out of the doors. 'Why was I there, again...?'

The lights!

Yn snuck back in and reached for the lights. "Wait- Yn-!" Yn flipped the switch.

Dark

{I hope you liked this chapter, cheesy, I'm aware, but it's six in the morning and I'm on my way to school, so :/

-Enoch}