33 | The shopping date

─── ·𖥸· ───

─── ·𖥸· ───

"Somehow you guys know exactly when my payday is," Eunwoo sighs, placing two cups of coffee on the table and taking a seat.

Dahyun winks, "We know how to get our fair share of free coffees."

Eunwoo rolls his eyes, crosses his arms in front of him and looks at Minhee who's looking relatively low in mood. "Don't you have work today? Have you finally decided to take a break now that you're married? Is it nice to have a fairly rich husband?"

"One question at a time." Minhee mutters, taking a sip from her coffee. Dahyun sighs, "She messed up big time. We were talking about her mother on the phone and Jeongguk overheard and thought she was talking about his mother."

Eunwoo scoffs, "You always seem to cause trouble and then complain about getting misunderstood. Why don't you just change your name to Miss-understood?"

Dahyun chides, "Talk about yourself, do you think you've achieved everything now that you're out of university?"

"I atleast didn't drop out in between," he pokes his tongue out. Dahyun hits his arm. Eunwoo hisses but turns towards Minhee. "By the way, I heard you're going to Paris."

Minhee nods, "Well yeah, in one way or another."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We were supposed to go the Runway fashion week after collaborating with the Jung's but that didn't work so we are looking for another fashion designer to work our way there." Dahyun explains and watches Eunwoo's eyes grow wide. "But we need to go anyway since Minhee has to attend Julliete's meet and greet with Jeongguk."

Eunwoo shakes his head, "Wait, wait, wait—why are you talking about this like it's normal? Runway fashion week? The Jung's? Ileana Julliete?" he laughs, looking both of his friends in disbelief, "The next thing you'll tell me is that you're gonna live in that tribute hotel and—"

When neither of them show any signs of correcting or denying him, Eunwoo pauses. "Wait, actually? You're actually going to stay at one of the top hotels in Paris and which has the best view of Eiffel tower with every room it has— What the fuck."

He proceeds to open his arms and awkwardly hug both of his friends, stretching his body over because of the table in between. Minhee groans, feeling the table corner dig in her ribs as Dahyun starts hitting him to let them go. "Ladies, maybe if you have too much space in your suitcases, pack me up? Or do you need someone to clean your shoes? Or I can work with picking up your model's elongated train dresses..."

"Let us go!"

...

Somewhere along the afternoon, with memories of the morning vivid and distracting—Minhee finds herself standing in the middle of Jeons' living room. The butler told her that Mrs Jeon is in the yard, she'll be here soon though and asked her to wait.