10 | Gold brick of solid gold

Gold.

Minhee loves it. She thinks it is the best colour that describes the hypocrisy of the world. If one thing is worthless, of no use is described as the 'fool's gold' and if one thing is extremely valuable to them, it is said to be 'good as gold.'

A child who's talented gets called as the 'golden child' and the woman who marries into the house of the rich is labelled as a 'gold digger'.

People say it makes anything shine but when you look closely, it is as selfish as the hyenas. It shines itself and makes the other colour dull, but people are blinded by its beauty to even notice it.

To Minhee, Golden is quality. It's superior to everything else.

It is inspiring, alluring and eye-catching.

Gold is everything she wants to be.

"The CEO is going to do the makeup on her own?"

"She learnt it professionally, of course she can!"

Minhee walks inside the shooting set with Dahyun filling her up with the updates for the day. "Persona magazine has sent their editors and a photographer. We don't have to handle any cost for them, they are here to assist us."

As soon as she enters and sees the team ready with the set, she nods, acknowledging their efforts.

"Is Taehyung already here?" she asks, removing her coat and handing it to her secretary.

"Yes, he's waiting inside. This way, ma'am."

Minhee follows the staff member to the room Taehyung was waiting in. He's sitting lazily with his legs spread apart, a phone in his hand and clothes hanging loose on his body.

"Good morning, Mr Kim Taehyung. Yoon Minhee here." she walks in, offering her hand for a handshake. Taehyung looks up, throws his phone on the couch and stands up. "Nice to meet you, CEO Yoon."

"Thank you for joining us. We didn't know Mr Jeon had already asked—"

"Don't worry, Ms Yoon. My work life is something I enjoy but I like to keep it professional. What my relations or commitments to someone are don't hold importance if a deal is sealed." Taehyung says, hands stuffed in his loose pants' pockets.

Minhee smiles, "Let's get started then."

Elegance is a beauty that never fades, that's what was the first impression Minhee got when she saw Taehyung's profile. When people think of elegance, they think of smooth silk flowing in between the fingers, the fall of eyelashes, a turn in the waltz. They never think of something strong and charismatic.