𝐂𝐡.34: "...𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝..."

Start from the beginning

Takemichi later wakes up tied to a chair next to Chifuyu, realising that both of them had been drugged. He was shocked, seeing Chifuyu in a mess with blood on his face. Kisaki then kicks Chifuyu, stating that he never forgot both Baji's death and the incident, revealing that Chifuyu has been trying to get revenge all these years.

Chifuyu states that he only wanted to chase Kisaki out of Toman. As Toman is rotten right now, he wanted to clean it and admits he is the traitor. He tries to explain that Takemichi doesn't have anything to do with it, but Kisaki doesn't believe so, wondering why Takemichi is surprised as he shoots the poor crybaby's leg.

Kisaki then points his gun at Chiyufu's head and asks him if he has final words. Chifuyu asks Takemichi to listen and tells him that in the last few years, Mikey had disappeared, Baji was killed and Draken was executed, and before they knew it, they got involved in messed-up shit, yet deep down they haven't changed.

Chifuyu then tells him he leaves Baji's feelings and Toman in his hands. And in that moment Kisaki shoots him in the head., effectively killing Chifuyu...

Takemichi can't believe that Chifuyu is dead and starts crying even more. Kisaki yells at him if that's all he's got. As tears appear in Tetta's eyes, he says goodbye to Takemichi, his "hero" and pulls the trigger.

...

...

...

Y'all wanted a happy outcome, isn't it? =_=

...

...

...

Suddenly, the lights went out. Within a few seconds, Takemichi got carried by someone unknown before becoming unconscious.

He wakes up near an underpass, with his gunshot wound being surprisingly wrapped up. In front of him, a man with long, flowing hair stands, who Takemichi mistakes him for Baji at first. However, the man turns out to be Kazutora, with those familiar eyes and some yellow hair stands.

Suddenly, Kazutora punches and kicks Takemichi, then tells him that he recently witnessed a woman being beat on the street, similar to what he just did to Takemichi. He reveals that the men who were beating up the woman were all members of Toman, leading him to contemplate what kind of organization Toman had become.

Crying, Kazutora tells Takemichi that he does not care about him and that he only came to save Chifuyu. He then recounts how Chifuyu pick him up after work one day, telling him that Toman became a dangerous criminal organization and of his desire to restore Toman back to how it used to be.

Kazutora tells Takemichi that Chifuyu was fighting to save Toman alone, demanding to know what Takemichi was doing during that time. Takemichi realizes that he had become so warped that Chifuyu was unable to rely on him. Heck, Kazutora even called him out for serving Kisaki like one of his maids, despite Toman becoming big and chaos.

Kazutora asks where Toman is going, thinking back to the times when Mikey wanted to build a new age for delinquents. He wonders if Toman's means to grow large, from drugs, prostitution, illegal casinos and moneylending, was what Mikey wanted to create and what Baji wanted to protect. 

Kazutora concludes that this is not the Toman the founders envisioned, and he and a tearful Takemichi vow to restore Toman, who remembers Mikey wanting to make a new age for delinquents.

...

(The summary ends here...)

Takemichi's pov

"Kazutora-kun... My memory's fuzzy, so I might ask you some weird stuff" I asked Kazutora while he's driving his car. "Why did Toman end up this way...?"