Final Author's note

Hi everyone, this is only a wrap up of everything that happened this year. It is more a note to my future self if I ever come back to read my old stories.

Soooo, my longest story with 4 529 words was Week 31 with Jonathan, Nina, Patrick, Anna and Samuel. The prompt was the one with all the houses were going dark one after the other. It was a really fun story to write, I'm keeping those OCs close in case I want to write a full story about them!

My shortest one with 766 words was a writer's block. It was the writer waiting for the inspiration to strike on Week 26... I find it kind of ironic that it is this one that is my shortest :P It kind of fit the prompt.

One funny amount of word was 1 001 on Week 28, the gumpy Uber driver. That's all I have to say about this one!

One story that I really enjoyed writing was Week 12, the vampire one. The inspiration was there for this one and I didn't see the time going by when I wrote it. I'm keeping this OC close too.

My most productive month was April with a total of 10 660 words and my least productive was November with 4 362 words. My average word count for each month is 7 420 words (I wrote a total of 89 034 words).

I thought I would have written much more fanfiction than OCs stories, but turns out it was quite the opposite with only 9 fanfic and 43 OCs stories and 5 writer's block one.

Like I said a few time already, I didn't think it would have been that hard. I knew it was a big challenge, but the last 3 months were really hard for me, but I'm glad I did all the stories. I finished stories a day late a few times, but for the most part I was on time and I'm proud of that too.

This challenge made me realise that I really like to write stories, but not every day. I will most likely find a little spot in my busy schedule to write, but it won't be every week... I will see.

And last thing, I highly recommand this challenge, it will show you how much you like writing and I think my writing skills improved a lot this year. Atleast, i feel a bit more confortable with writing stories... I still have to work on the descriptions but still, I'm proud of what I did.

I hope 2022 will bring you everything you want and need and if you ever want to do this challenge, I would love to read your stories so tell me please!