Week 27: Piano

Prompt: You live alone and have just finished playing at your piano. Someone starts clapping for you.

A/N: The fanfiction is back! Sanders Sides again. Enjoy

----

Roman is waving goodbye his families and friends that helped him to unpack all his things into his new studio. It's a cozy apartment with a mezzanine and lots of space to invite people over for small parties. It's also in the middle of the most animated area of the city. He still have some unboxing to do, but it is more than enough for today. He lays on his brand new-old couch that he found in a thrift shop and turn on the tv to relax a little before going to bed. His bedroom is his favorite room of all. It's in a closed room on the mezzanine and every time he steps out of his room, he can have a good look of his place and the city right outside the big windows facing him. Roman is so glad that they managed to climb his piano all the way up here, on the small balcony like space in front of his bedroom. It's not the biggest piano ever, but it's still pretty heavy and hard to move around. But his family and himself are used to move it around and he can't wait to play it while looking at the sunrise or sunset. But first... More unboxing and a bit of cleaning.

A few weeks passed and Roman got his marks around his new place. He is getting to know his neighbours, even the ones that are not on his floor. There is this really cute emo boy about his age living on the floor right above him. He will have to find a way to start a conversation with him someday. It's a bit late in the evening, but Roman's fingers are itching to play some music. A few minutes shouldn't bother his neighbours too much, right? He climbs up the stairs and sits in front of his piano. He shuffles in his mind which song should he play an dsettle for something smooth and relaxing. He lets his fingers and mind flow with the sound of every notes. Music always helped him relax. Once he is done playing, he can hear clapping coming from downstairs. Out of habits, he does a small bow until he realise that he lives alone now. He looks around frantically, trying to find who broke in his apartment. But after looking around twice, he has to come to the conclusion that he is still alone in his studio. He scratch the back of his head 'must be the neighbour' Roman thought. He will have to remember to apologies in the morning to... Logan? If his memories are right, Logan is the one living right beside him, his apartment being right on the other side of the wall where his piano is. Logan shouldn't be too mad, he seems like a nice guy. Not reallytalkative and looks a bit like a nerd, but still, Roman is gettingalong well with him so far. Let's just hope this little late nightconcert didn't made him too mad.

The next morning, as Roman is stepping out of his apartment to go to work, he sees his neighbour doing the same ''Hey, Logan, sorry for the noise last night. I really wanted to play piano before going to bed.''

''Oh, that is not a problem at all Roman. You see, the walls are completly soundproof so you didn't bother me at all last night.''

''Oh...great...''

''Is there a problem?''

''Huh, no. Not at all.'' They keep doing some small chat while going down the elevator to the main entrance and once Roman is alone again, he can't help but wonder... He did hear someone clapping for him. But he was alone. And if no one heard him... Roman shakes his head, maybe it was only because he was tired, he thought he heard something, but it must have been the wind or something, right?

A couple of days goes by without any other weird noise happening, Roman is trying to forget about all of it and goes on with his day in his new place. It is now the weekend, finally, and Roman is planning to do absolutle nothing! He finally unboxed his last box yesterday evening and now the only thing he wants to do is lay on the couch and watch tv and maybe play a bit of piano. Roman is done doing his little business in the bathroom and as he flush the toilet, he sees the water level slowly going up... and up... and up ''Oh no! no no no!'' he rushes out of his apartment and knocks several time on Logan's door. He doesn't have anything to deal with this kind of things. Why didn't he think about that before!? As the door open, Roman shout ''Do you have a succion thing for the toilet? I need one now!''