Week 15: Heroes and Villains Part 2

Prompt: The hero shows up at the villain's doorstep one night. They're shivering, bleeding, scared. There's also a slightly dazed look in their eyes-they were drugged. They look like they were assaulted. Looking up at the villain, swaying slightly as they're close to passing out, they mumble ''... I didn't know where else to go...'' Then collapse into the villain's arms.

A/N:  And they are back! I really like those two OCs! So this is part two of the story I wrote on week 5. I hope you like Silver Shield and Miss Chievous as much as I do!

----

It's the middle of the night, Miss chievous is walking around in the maze like underground tunnels, heading back home. She managed to steal food from a gas station without getting caught, which is great. But at the same time a bit disapointing, she will have to mess up on purpose to get a little bit of action next time. Her last encounter with Silver Shield was like months ago, she wonders where he could be. Maybe he got some kind of promotion. He did save lots of people and did really heroic things, so it would make sense that he was longer stuck at small patroling around the city duty.

She climbs a small metal ladder that get her back to the surface and heads back home, only to stop in her track seeing someone leaning carelessly on her front door ''You're late'' the silhouette tells her ''Oh sorry dad  I didn't know I had a curfew!'' she responds pushing the man to the side so she could unlock her door. She look the man up and down and sigh ''What do you need, Reaper?'' He rolls up his sleeves and shows her the wounds he has on his arms. Wounds is a big word, more like scratches. She rises an eyebrow and stares at him with this annoyed look ''Really?''

''But it hurts!!'' he complains with an high pitched voice. She shakes her head and gesture him to follow her inside. They go to the bathroom, she washes the scratches with some water and soap and put black bandages on it. The bandages have small colored skulls on it and Reaper is really happy about it. When she sees that he doesn't stand back up to leave she sighs and tells him ''You can sleep on the couch if you have nowhere else to sleep tonight.''

''Thank you! You're the best!'' He gives her a quick hug and run toward the couch and wrap himself in the fluffy blanket that is always on the couch for emergency nap times and fall asleep right away. Miss Chievous rubs her face with both of her hands. They call themselves bad guys, but they still need a mother! She never should have helped them in the first place, now she is stuck with a bunch of manchildrend coming at her house at any given time. But this how it works in the Villain World. Since no one care about them, they care about each others... She puts the food in the kitchen and goes to her room to get some sleep too. She will need all her energy back to gently kick Reaper out tomorrow morning... 

It's been almost an entire week without any villain bursting through the door whining for help and Miss Chievous couldn't be happier. She finally got some time for herself and it is the best thing ever! She just finished eating her dinner that she didn't have to share with anyone and she is about to play videogame when she hears a faint knock on the door. She closes her eyes in annoyance ''so close!'' she whispers to herself before standing up to get to the door. She open it and is about to tell whoever is on other side of the door to leave her alone for once, but what she sees make her take a step back. Standing there, right in front of her is Silver Shiled, shivering, bleeding and scared. There is also a slightly dazed look in his eyes, like he was drugged. He also looks like he was assaulted. He looks up at her, swaying slightly as he is close to passing out, he mumble ''... I didn't know where else to go...'' and collapse in Miss Chievous arms. She stumbles back a feet steps but manage to keep her balance ''You stupid... What did you do?'' She says while dragging the unconscious hero to the small room she uses to take care of badly injured people. She then begins to care for the young man and she think to herself 'This is going to be a long night!' He has so many injuries. And who would drug a hero? It wasn't the type of any villain she knew. So who did this? And why? She will have to word really hard to get her answers so she got to it. She spend the next hours caring for Silver Shield. Cleaning, sewing and patching everything up.