Week 12: Music for the soul

Prompt: Write a story out of a song. Either the lyrics or the melody.

A/N: The song that inspired me is ''Monsters'' By Katie Sky. 

I got the inspiration while I was creatingmy character for the game ''Vampire: The Masquerade''. It's kind of like a DnD game but with vampires and in modern days. I played only a few times, so it is not going to be really accurate. I picked and choose whatever I liked and went with it! So don't come at me if you know the game.

And a special thank you to Marianne that gave me this idea! I really like it.

TW: drugs, kidnapping, death and blood... And vampire stuffs.

----

The four members of the underground group Forgiven Blaze were getting ready for their weekly concert in the parking lot of this random bar located at the border of the city. They were in their private room that the owner of the bar gave them. The owner didn't particularly liked them, but they brought so many costumers that he didn't really had the choice but to give them a little something for them to stay. Stitch was practicing their new song on his electric guitar while Raven was quietly humming along, making sure he was playing it right. Red was reading, like she always does to calm herself before a show. She wa ssitting on one of the many bean bags of the room, her bass carefully resting on it's small stand. Trevor was laying flat on the couch, tapping on his legs with his drum sticks. Red's watch started to beep and told everyone that it was time to go. Raven made sure nobody forgot anything and they all went out on stage.

The crowd was really big tonight. They played their songs and did a few covers like they always did at the end of their shows. The crowd wanted more, but the police came to tell them to keep it down. It was not exactly an official concert. But they could do their thing as long as they don't break anything and when the police would tell them to stop, they actually stopped for the night and leftT onight wasn't an exception, most of the people left, but a few along with the group went in the bar to drink and dance for a bit. At the end of the night, the whole group were back in their room to get their stuffs when they heard a small knock at the door. They all looked at each other and Stitch went to slightly open the door ''What?'' he asked rudely. There was a really handsome man on the other side of the door ''Can I come in?'' the stranger asked in such a pleasing way that the guitarist opened the door and let him in without even realising what he was doing. The man talked about how much of a fan he was of the band, the music, how perfect it was. He was talking and talking, almost hypnotizing the members of the group. They all listened to his compliments, accepting without a second guess the drinks he was giving them ''A cheer, for your future amazing career!'' he exclaimed. They all cheered and drank. It was the special drink of the bar, the one they all enjoyed so they drank happily.

But after a few sips, Raven started to feel a bit dizzy, too many shots she guessed ''Maybe... we should... go now. The bar is about to...close...'' Red looked at a her watch and agreed that they should be on their way. She greatly thanked the stranger and they all headed for the door. Raven walking a bit behind the group, she was havings ome trouble walking. The gentleman held her from behind, helping her to walk, but instead of following her friends, he dragged her away from them. Raven tried to set herself free from his arms, but he was too strong... Way to strong, Raven thought. Her feet wasn't touching the ground and he was walking like she wasn't even there. Almost like they were flying ''Let... me... go!'' she mumbled ''Oh, you just wait a bit darling, you will really enjoy what is going to happen next!'' She tried to push him away, without success ''It's not what you think it is, I'm a not an abuser. I saw your fake fangs and the way you dress. I swear, honey, you are going to really enjoy what I am about to do to you!'' This guy is crazy, Raven thought. She only had time to see that he was dragging her in the wood near the city before passing out.