Week 1 : Ocs Visit

A/N: Yeah... This one is a really good start for this challenge! A small figurative slap to the face! I know I have to write again, okay! I'm trying!

Enjoy the first story of this challenge!

(Drawing by Peejo Doodles (@pysche.jinx))

----

I'm standing in front of my kitchen table, crossing out the last chore that I had to do today. I look at all the things that I did and I'm really proud of myself! What should I do now? I sit in front of my computer and drag the little white arrow to my ''Stories'' folder and sigh. I have like three work in progress and I can't put my mind into writing any of them. It's like I have too many ideas and no idea at the same time. I shake my head and I'm about to go on Steam to play with some dinosaurs when I notice on the corner of my eyes black smoke slowly rising in my kitchen.

I jump out of my chair, resulting in my head getting knocked back by my headphones. I cursed under my breath, throw away the headphones and I'm about to get my fire estinguisher, but I stop short in my path when I see a young lady in the middle of the smoke.

''Oh my god! I can't believe it worked!'' She scream out as she sees me ''I'm so happy to see you!!'' and she gives me a big hug and I have to calm myself down to not do what I learned in my self defense class to make her let me go. I gently push her away ''I'm sorry, who are you!?'' She looks at me with this pained expression ''You... you don't recognise me? Well, I guess it's understandable since you never saw me in real life before.'' I get even more confused and I get a closer look at her. Long waivy brown hair. Sand skin. About my height, clothes too big for her, came out of no where from black smoke... wait ''M-Maya!?'' She smiles and squeals while jumping in place. I can't believe one of the characters I created is right in front of me. But how? Why?

She says that they were all a bit worried that I stopped writing their stories ''We know it's Lou that usually break the fourth wall and everything, but we decided to not let her come to you to try to convince you to start writing again

She says that they were all a bit worried that I stopped writing their stories ''We know it's Lou that usually break the fourth wall and everything, but we decided to not let her come to you to try to convince you to start writing again...'' ''Oh... Yeah... Thanks!'' You see, Lou is the mercenary of the group, she is... Straight to the point if I could say it in a nice way. I try to avoid any eye contact as I'm trying to find any kind of excuses to explain why I stopped writing, but I don't really get the chance to speak since someone litterally pops out beside us. We both scream and Maya make this big flash of light out of her hands. The newcomer screams in pain as big black and white wings spread out of his back, knocking out all my superheroes figures out of their shelves. The light fades away and Maya hides behind me as I put myself in a fighting stance... Wait... A really tall guy. Gigantic black and white wings. Kind of emo outfit. Red hair. Skeleton mask... ''Gloom?'' ''Ouch.. Huh, Yes?''

What the hell? Another one? What is going on!? He shakes his head a bit, takes off his mask and rubs his eyes ''Gosh, that light was bright!'' ''OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry! Your eyes

What the hell? Another one? What is going on!? He shakes his head a bit, takes off his mask and rubs his eyes ''Gosh, that light was bright!'' ''OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry! Your eyes... they're.... they are... all red! I didn't want to hurt you!'' Gloom and I raise our hands to try to calm her down. His eyes are normally that red. She didn't do anything wrong. 

I offer them to sit on the couch so we can relax and talk for a bit. They both agree and Gloom smash all the pictures and magnets that I have on my fridge with his wings ''...Sorry...'' It's fine, I tell him, atleast all my dishes were done! He closes his eyes and take a deep breath and his wings shrink back in. We talk for a bit, little chit chat and also what I plan for them. I try to not spoil anything from them... about them... Yeah that's a little weird. And then they starts arguing about which story I should starts writing again first. Maya cross her arms ''Well we were created first!''

''Yeah but we are gayer!''

''Okay, just because we have some straight characters doesn't mean our story isn't gay enough!''

''Well... Can always be gayer!'' I mumble under my breath. They both stares at me ''Let the adult talk here, okay?'' ''But I'm older than both of you...'' They ignore me again and resume their little banter of which story is the best and should be written before the other. After a few minutes of them arguing, I stand up and go to my computer and start writing. They both stare at me ''So... Which one are you writing now?'' Gloom asks, full of hopes. ''Oh, no one yet. I'm only putting ''Write a chapter from this story'' in my story ideas for this challenge I want to do in 2021. I will then put it in my wheel and see which one comes out first... That's pretty much the best I can do for now... I proscratinate to write all the stories that I have in progress and I hope this challenge will help me find the want and the pleasure of writing again. And if I have to write a chapter from those stories, I guess it will help me to actually do it.''

We keep talking for a bit, I don't really want to see them go. It is so nice to actually talk to my Ocs. But the time comes for them to go back to where they belong... In my head, I guess? I give Maya a big hug and she teleport herself away. Gloom and I cough a bit because of the smoke, he gives me a little shy hug ''You really like teleportation, don't you?'' ''Yeah, well I get car sick almost all the time so...'' He laugh a bit, does this little fingers salute, snaps his fingers and teleport away.

 I stand there in the middle of my living room for a bit, in awe. My ocs came to pay me a little visit!... Because I neglicted them. I sighs and starts to pick up my figures and pictures that Gloom knocked out earlier. I can't wait to see what stories I'm going to write this year!