sarang

"I wish to be with you till death."

warnings:
contains violence, guns, killings, abuse, mafias&many more of dark things.

disclaimer:
any of these doesn't occur and relate to any person that i will be using in these fics. everything that is similar to any persons, locations, events & etc. are purely coincidence and everything came from the author's imaginations. you may encounter a lot of errors as i am still trying to improve myself. thank you.

Sarang

"Have you heard about the promise of Love? Sarang?" your head gently turned to look over the man beside you. He was already staring at you. Eyes filled with nothing but love and affection for you.

"What about it?" you responded, heart started to beat two times faster at its normal rate.

"It's a promise to be with the one you love until death." he answered, eyes gazing seriously over at you. He was always like this whenever he's talking about something. You love it despite the intimidating aura he's giving off. You don't mind because that makes him, him. That completes Yang Jungwon.

"Is there even such a thing or did you just make that up?" you taunt him, the corner of your lips turning up while you slowly snake your arms over his nape.

Jungwon smirked as well as he wrapped his arm possessively over your waist pulling you closer to him, "Maybe..." he mumbled and slowly leaned down to connect his lips to yours once before he moved away a little to nuzzle his nose to yours.

"But I want us to keep it."

Your head was already clouded with so many thoughts, drunken by his lovely scent, lost at his beautiful expressive eyes.

"Hmm?" you asked, unable to catch what he said the first time.

"Promise me that you will be with me until death." he said sternly. It came out as a command rather than a request.

He was also too close that you can feel his hot breath fanning at your own skin. Your eyes slowly trailed down over his lips that were just inches away from yours.

"I promise." you obliged, mind still occupied by nothing but Yang Jungwon.

His eyes stares at you lovingly as his lips spreads into a smile of satisfaction. He leaned in and gave you a slow and passionate kiss that drawned both of you at the moment. The cold breeze and the bright moon above just makes the situation even better. Tonight isn't just a normal night for the both of you, tonight, you had both shared a promise you are meant to keep for each other.

_______________________

© 2022 eeunoiawrites_

all rights reserved.

sarang | YJWOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara