chapter ten

chapter ten

"I'll see you later, love." he said while smirking at you, then he gave your waist a light squish before he placed a kiss at your cheeks. He then lets go unwillingly before he moved towards his car.

"Drive safely." you reminded him that he just nodded to. You tried so hard not to show a long face or even show any sadness over your eyes.

Lately, you've become more clingy over him and Jungwon's enjoying it so much. He's going crazy about it actually but then he also felt bad whenever he have to leave you here in your mansion. Yes, you do have a lot of people who accompany you and keep you away from boredom but still, Jungwon's presence is just something else.

When his car finally drove off, you felt a little sad as you watch it becoming smaller as the distance between the two of you grow bigger. It was a sight you can't get used to. You didn't know a day would come where you'll feel this sad just seeing him going to work. It's not like he's never going to come home. He'll be home to you later tonight and besides, you'll meet him at the company since he asked Injang to take you there later.

With a heavy heart, you turned your heels and started walking towards your study room. Your helpers already know what you planned for today so they prepared everything that you'll be needing.

"Yes?" your eyes lifted over to your door when somebody knocked. Haru, peaked and smiled at you.

"The teacher arrived, Miss Y/n." she said cheerfully. You smiled as well and asked her to let her inside your study room.

Well, Jungwon had informed you that he hired a teacher that can teach you some things about the company. Yes, you actually got a little excited and scared about it. First, Jungwon said that he wanted you to learn how things are being done around the company he owns. You just figured out that it's not the only company that he takes care of. It's just the main and also the largest. Pretty amazing for someone who's young. But that's just how it works for people like him.

"Good morning, Ms. Y/n. I'm Jiyeon. I'll be your Business and Finance teacher." she introduced herself. You bit your lower lip and nodded your head like a lost bunny. She seemed a little intimidating and strict based on her aura. You don't really know since this is the first time you met her.

"Good morning. Please take a seat." even if you're a little nervous, you managed to even offered the chair in front of your desk. She agreed and even settled her briefcase beside the chair she occupied.

She's so formal and honestly, you can't help but to feel nervous around her. You don't know what to say next so you almost thanked Haru out loud when she entered the room to take some snacks for you and your visitor.

Your face brightened at her presence right away as you watch her put the tray carefully at the coffee table not far from you, "Do you need anything else, Madam? If not, I can leave and you can just call me if ever you need anything." Haru said asking you.

You pursed your lips for a while before you responded while fiddling with your fingers, "U-Uhh.."

Your eyes darted from Haru and back to Jiyeon for a couple of times before you flash a small smile at Jiyeon. "Would you mind if I ask Haru to stay here with us?"

Haru looked a little clueless about the situation but decided to stood still at her position. Jiyeon looked over to Haru as you politely pointed at her, "Of course, Miss y/n. Whatever you want." she said and you thanked her a little before you looked at Haru.

"Stay with us, Haru." you ordered her and she nodded her head with no hesitation.

You felt a little more at ease seeing her there with you. Jiyeon then slowly pulls out some papers from her briefcase.