chapter thirty-seven

warning: not proof read.

chapter thirty-seven

The next day, you woke up with a horrible headache. Without any memory of what happened, you lifted your head and the can familiar view from your shared bedroom with Jungwon is what greeted you. That's when it hits you.

You are really back.

“I see you’re already awake.” your head snapped over to the side and you saw him.

Wearing just a plain white shirt and his sweatpants. His hair are not styled and was naturally down. He looked so good as always while just sitting down at the chair beside your shared bed.

“You’re up early.” you said feeling a little awkward.

With the light coming from outside the big glass windows, you saw how his jaw clenched a bit and how he fidgets over his fingers.

“I can’t sleep fearing that you’ll leave me again.” the way he said those words slightly make your heart crack and hurt you. He sounded so restless and tired.

You instantly felt bad and opened the blanket for him. After letting out a sigh, he gets up then went to lay beside you, resting his head over at your chest, arms wrapped possessively over your waist. It was tight, but not enough to keep you from breathing. It was enough to feel warmth and comfort. Something you longed for through the days that you were away from him.

“I told you that I w-will never leave you again.” and hand gently caress his hair.

Your eyes then traveled to your hand and saw an unfamiliar ring at your finger. Your eyes were confused and your heart was beating fast.

“W-What is this?”

Jungwon slightly lifts his body then used his elbow to use his weight to not hover over you. His hand held yours before dropping a kiss at your hand then looked at your eyes. His eyes are finally back to being soft, yet you must admit they still feel kind of distant and cold. But it looked much better. Less scarier.

“Take it as my promise that I will marry you real soon.” he said that made you teary eyed. Is this finally happening? The assurance you've been wanting from him is now right in front of you.

Even after all the chaos and trouble, it all paid off.

“I love you.” your sincere words caress Jungwon's heart making it react right away.

He leans in placing a swift and gentle kiss over your shoulder blade before placing another one at your neck.

“And I am madly crazy about you. I love you more than you know, y/n.” he says while continuously placing sloppy kisses at your neck that sent shivers over to your spine.

His free hand moves and grazes over your body before making it last stop at your neck, holding it to keep you in place while he shower you with his kisses. Your eyes shut close as your hand hold his that's on your neck.

“You have no idea how it can became even worse once you marry me. I’ll be more manipulative, obsessive even.” he finally pulls away, eyes hooded with so much emotions he have for you.

Your eyes opens and met with his. With flushed cheeks, you smiled and caress his hand using your thumb, keeping an eyecontact with him.

“We’ll manage.” thankful that you didn't choke on your words because of feeling overwhelmed.

“I can manage, baby.” and this time it was you who leans closer to connect your hot lips to his burning ones.

He returned it right away, keeping one of his hand over your neck, the other supporting his weight so his large frame won't crush you. He pulls you closer for a deeper kisa, then slowly pulls away. His eyes drunk in love.