prelude

Prelude

You let out a small groan after another hard slap met your cheeks. It stings and felt numb for a couple of seconds. Tonight seems like another hell for you, how badly you wish to just die right now. It doesn’t feel like you’re alive anyway.

“You’re seriously giving boss a lot of trouble, y/n.” Junshin sighs as he looked down your small figure sprawled over the cold floor.

You were sold to one of the most influencial mafia boss from the next city, but not even after 24 hours, you are sent back because of your foul behavior.

This isn’t the very first time this incident had happen. Countless times you were sold and then sent back soon after because of the troubles you cause to your new owner.

Originally, the boss of Cha family are meant to keep you for himself. To make you one of his girls. Just by the thought of it makes you want to throw up. Some men are just disgusting moreso men with lots of money.

The plan didn’t seem to work since he himself cannot tame you. He thought your beautiful face will just come to waste if they dispose you so he decided to make money out of it.

He put you on sale. Putting you into auctions like some kind of thing, billionares like him enjoys to play with. It has been years already and yet, nobody succeeded to keep you.

“You need to behave to your new owner, kitten.” Junshin crouched down and pulled your hair hardly to make you face him. With pursed lips and clenched jaw, you eyed him with glaring eyes.

He scoffed, “I admire your braveness. But you can’t do anything with that.” he followed it with taunting chuckles.

“You are bound to be owned like a fucking doll.” he insulted you straight to your face.

You clenched your jaw before you spit over his chuckling face. It caught him off-guard. With no hesitation, he raised his hand then hit you very hard. You felt dizzy and even thought you lost your sense of hearing for seconds.

“Bitch!” he angrily yelled but you cannot even care about it since you were already slowly losing your consciousness. Soon after, you blacked out.

____________________________

“Jungwon,” Jungwon lift his gaze from the folder he was holding towards his Jay hyung when he called his name.

“Hmm?” the younger one hummed in response.

“You aren’t coming?” his hyung asked with a furrowed brows as he watch him fix his things.

Their meeting just finished, him and his co-mafia friends are also business partners. They held these meeting at least once a month to make sure everything’s doing well.

“Where?” he deadpans and stared at them with a bored look, clearly uninterested. He saw how his other friends looked at him using an odd stare.

“You aren’t listening? Jay said he found this new cool bar and he wants us to come with him tonight.” his Heeseung hyung is now walking closer to him. Jungwon pursed his lips as a small smirk slowly spread across his face.

“He always finds a new bar. What’s new?” he shook his head side to side then put one of his hand inside his pocket.

Jay shrugged his shoulders off, “Let’s just go.”