chapter one

warning: violence & not proofread.

chapter one

“Yang Jungwon.” the man whose held captive and now down over his knees looked up at the younger mafia in front of him.

His face reflected no remorse as his cold, blank eyes stared down like as if he’s some trash sprawled below his feet. The young lad titled his head over to the side while both of his hands remained inside the pocket of his dark trousers.

“Is that fear I see in your eyes, Mr. Cha?” his tone was mocking the older mafia. He clenched his jaw, offended on how he just talked to him.

“You fucker! I didn’t do anything bad to you!” his face was full of blood from all the beatings he just received.

Jungwon pursed his lips making his dimples show a bit. His eyes remain blank and he sighed out trying to contain all of his thoughts inside his mind.

“Yeah,” he stalls his words then continued, “but you were messing with my Father. He was taking time in doing something about it so I decided to take matters with my own hands.” and because I want something you have. He wanted to add that but refrain from doing so.

He then pulled his hand out from one of his pockets before he ran his fingers through his black hair, messing it a bit.

The older one clenched his jaw, anger evident over his eyes. “You are not yet the one in-charge!” he screamed through his lungs making Jungwon narrow his brows in irritation. He’s not really fond of shouting and so he hates it whenever someone does it to him. How dare him. How dare this man. Who does he think he is?

He tilted his head over to the side, “Doesn’t mean I couldn’t take action myself.”

The man kneeling down remained silent for a while but his jaw was still clenching so hard, eyes glaring angrily towards Jungwon. The young lad didn’t show any fear from his eyes, not one emotion can be seen piercing through them.

“You are bad news. I’ve heard things about you being interested about something that belongs to me.” he scoffed.

“The young heir of the Yang Family, wanting something he can never have.” at this point, he seems like he doesn’t care much to whatever’s going to happen to him. All he know is that he needs to say this to this younger mafia.

He had come this far and even if he’s less powerful than him, he’s sure he knew more about this world than him. He’s not dumb and news flies faster than the birds. He knew what he came here for.

It’s not because of the things he did with his Father. It was because of something else, someone rather.

Jungwon lifted his head a bit, staring down at the said man while he talks to him. He can’t explain the flame slowly igniting inside his chest just by him mentioning about owning something he wants. He hates it.

But he remained silent as he listens to what this man wants to blabber about. The cold night was enveloping the whole place but they both don’t mind. At their kind of living, coldness and darkness are just normal things already.

They are used to it. They live in a world full of evil and darkness.

“You always tend to manipulate and take control of everything around you. You think so high of yourself, young man.” he let out a scoff making Jungwon’s jaw clench a bit.

“You might have been missed it, but she doesn’t like to be controlled. She’s not someone you can have. You may think you can do it, but trust me when I say that you are wrong. Completely wrong.” Jungwon’s jaw clenches hard and his hand balled.