chapter three

warnings: not proofread.

chapter three

“Goodmorning, boss.” Jungwon’s eyes moved from his wrist towards Injang who just greeted him. He was fixing his watch while he’s walking outside of his room when Injang talked.

He nodded and his eyes quickly turned over the direction of your room. His gaze remains as his thoughts went blank, just the thought of your sleeping face occupying it.

“What’s my schedule for today?” he asked, eyes still fixed at the same direction.

“You have a meeting today with the board-members. Also, Mr. Lim wants to meet you today.” his brows furrowed at the mention of his name.

He teared his eyes away from the direction of your room before he started walking downstairs. “Mr. Lim? Why?”

“I don’t know, Sir. But I declined it like always.”

Jungwon huffed a sigh before he nodded his head. He doesn’t know if he really wants to do business with that man and hearing him calling again, asking to meet, makes him want to go to him and shot him dead. Jungwon sighed, calming himself. He saw some of the helpers already busy doing their own stuff.

“You’ll stay, Injang.” he said as he stopped walking before he glanced over him.

Injang looked confused, “Boss?”

“I won’t leave her with nobody trustworthy.” Jungwon said seriously as his eyes then darted over the staircase.

It’s been a week ever since he took you here at his home. There was no progress. You still refuse to see him and so he settles in just seeing you by the night while you sleep soundly. He doesn’t even know how he managed.

He wanted so bad to go and check on you. Maybe see you before he goes to work for today but that’s impossible. You might be awake by now and he doesn’t want to pressure you. It takes time. He clenched his jaw as he fights the strong urge of seeing you.

“I understand, boss.” Jungwon snapped his head towards Injang when he said that.

He nodded once, “You can try to take her out of her room today. Just be careful.”

Injang saw how the mixture of strictness and softness mixed through Jungwon’s eyes. The strict was meant for him while the softness was meant for you, and only for you. Injang nodded his head before Jungwon clapped his shoulder and turned his back to go walk outside.

He saw him off together with some of his men to go at his first appointment for today. Jungwon turned his head towards your room from upstairs and saw that the curtains of your room was moved to the side, it seems like you’re awake already. His eyes remains for a couple of seconds before he sighed and get inside his car.

On the other hand, you carefully peeked through the curtains, trying to check if he’s still looking. You moved the curtains in want of sunlight when suddenly, you saw him going outside from the mansion. Fear instantly get to you and you quickly hides through the curtains. He seems to be leaving again today. The only difference is this is the first time you actually get off the bed to do something. You were too scared the past days that you’ve been here. You can’t even get out of the bed and often just went crazy every morning like as if something will change if you continue misbehaving.