chapter forty-four

warnings: not proof read, violence, mention of death&trauma. let me know if i missed something!

chapter forty-four

A week after your wedding, it was time for your honeymoon. You two will leave the country and spend the whole month together. You couldn’t be more excited.

Now, you can understand what the older people says that if they’re a newly wed couple, they would not get enough of each other. They will always be around each other. That’s you and Jungwon.

Jungwon groans in your ear as he tries to catch his breath while hovering above you. His thrusts became slow and deep. It’s already your third time having your orgasm and your stamina just gave up on you. Your husband’s very energetic in the morning tho.

He pulls away after biting your ears lightly. His smirk are wide as he stare down at you. Eyes half-lidded and almost drifting back to sleep due to exhaustion. His hands roams from gripping your hips over to groping your breasts, giving it a few squeeze. You moaned, unable to even say anything. He chuckles and leans in to suck your breast once before finally letting you go. He lets himself lay down beside you, pulling you close to his sweaty body.

“We have to get ready because we’re flying out after three hours, bun.” he says, fingers drawing lines over the skin of your arm.

You didn’t move and kept your eyes shut, nuzzling close to his toned chest.

“Baby,” he calls out gently again.

“I’m tired. Can’t you ask Sunghoon oppa to move our flight later in the afternoon?” you requested.

Jungwon chuckles and kissed you on the forehead. “All right. You go sleep and I’ll call hyung.”

You finally opened your eyes and smiled at your husband. He leans in kissing you on your lips. “I love you.”

“I love you more. Get some more sleep.” and he placed a gentle kiss at your forehead before pulling the sheets to cover your body.

You basically passed out the moment he covered your body so you have no idea where he went after. Jungwon slides through his sweatpants before going to the bathroom to grab a fresh cloth to clean you with. He wet the cloth in a desired temperature before walking towards you.

A soft smile made it to his lips when he saw how cute you’re sleeping. He chuckles and gently removes the sheets on the lower part of your body. It seems like you’re very tired to get awoken by him. He moves your legs and cleaned you.

He left you to rest afterwards and took a quick shower. While he was drying his hair, he heard a knock by the bedroom door so he walked towards it.

“What?” it was Injang.

He bows his head politely. “The car’s are ready, boss.”

That’s when he realized that you two have to leave in an hour. He licked his lips and rested one of his hand on his hips.

“We’ll move our flight later in the afternoon. I will call Sunghoon hyung to inform him.” he says in a calm voice.

Injang smirks and nods his head without saying another word. Jungwon closes the door after saying some reminders to Injang then he went to grab his phone to make a call.

He glances at your way to check if you’re awake, but he just smiles when he saw that you’re still in deep slumber. His eyes shifted over the window when he heard someone from the other line.