chapter thirty-nine

chapter thirty-nine

"You ready?" Jungwon's soft voice made you look at him. He was staring and waiting for your answer, hand resting at the small of your back.

It's already 3pm and you two just arrived the airport. While your private plane are being prepared, you two decided to wait at the vip room Sunghoon prepared just for his friends. The pilot just called and informed your fiance that the plane is now ready.

You gave him a small nod, still a little sleepy from the short nap. Jungwon's lips lifted into a small smirk, finding you so adorable, before he leans to give you a kiss at your cheeks. He then started guiding you on your way to your plane.

"Where will we go again?" you asked him right after settling down at a chair. The flight attendants quickly asking you two for any assistance.

"I found this island. Its just small and only few people lived there. Its so beautiful and a perfect place to relax." he extends his hand and brushed some of your hair gently.

You nodded and blushed at his small gesture. "Hm, okay. Is it yours?" its a common question you ask whenever he's like this.

He licked his lips once and chuckles sexily, "Do you want me to buy it?" he said using a tone oozing with confidence. Like he can do it in a snap and honestly, you find it very attractive. Yang Jungwon is a very attractive person and you can't believe you'll about to marry him soon. Just the thought itself makes you feel tremble in excitement.

"You're so eager to impress me. Don't worry, I'm already down bad for you." you joked and playfully rolled your eyes.

The smirk on Jungwon's face widen before he gently tugs one of your hand closer to his lips. His eyes stared intensely over yours, his long eyelashes fluttering in a slow motion making your heart thumped hardly inside your ribcage.

He dropped a kiss at your hand.

"God, I'm so in love with you." his eyes was unbelievably soft. Contrast to how dark and sharp his coat and hair was styled for today, he was giving you a very affectionate stare. It's honestly making you dizzy.

You glanced away with a flushed cheeks, making him smirk and biting his lower lip. Jungwon couldn't put into words how crazy he is for you. You're probably aware of it by now, but he's still dying to prove it to you and he will. He won't ever get tired proving his love for you. He will dedicate his life to you, he's living because of you.

"You shy now? That's cute." he mumble that made you slightly frown.

"Where's my flirty bunny?" he taunts.

You looked at him and raised a brow, trying to hide your true emotions that he surely knows already.

"Shut up."

He grinned, the dimples on the side of his face took the spotlight.

"Make me." was his quick response.

You clicked your tongue while staring at his pretty eyes. Jungwon looked so sexy while he's smirking and flirting with you. This side of him that only you have the privilege to see.

"Stop or I will bite you."

Both of his brows raised, "Ooh, is that a threat? I'm not scared tho."

"When did you ever got scared of something? You are fearless." you rolled your eyes at him.

His smirk fell and the emotions drained from his eyes. It caught you slightly off-guard to why he suddenly turned this way.

"That night..." he started. "That night when you left me. I got so scared."