chapter two

warnings: not proofread.

chapter two

"Who told you?" Jungwon's face was serious as he asked that question towards his hyung. He went silent for a bit and Jungwon just rolled his eyes.

"Injang?"

"No! Not Injang!" he can almost hear panic linger through his tone. He scoffed and rested one of his hand at his waist.

"Whatever, hyung. What do you need?" he sounded impatient and tired. A lot just happened for today and Jungwon just think it isn't the right time to be interviewed by his Jay hyung.

He doesn't know if he's really interested or his hyung is just really bored that he just decided to bother him for his own entertainment.

"I'm very curious about the girl Wonie. Come on, you sound like I'm being such a disturbance."

"Well you are."

"Ouch." he can even hear his teasing tone. He knew he was just making fun of him so he didn't really bother taking back what he just said.

He let out another sigh, "I'll drop the call now. Let's just talk some other time." his tone was stern, final.

Jay chuckled, "Fine you sneaky little rascal. I will surely won't spare you once we meet each other."

"Whatever you say, hyung." and he ended the call.

Jungwon's eyes stared over his phone for a while before he shut his eyes and raised his hand to massage his temple. Suddenly, your eyes flashed through his mind. That alluring face of yours made Jungwon open his eyes once again. He just couldn't get enough of you. He wanted to see you again even if he just left you minutes ago.

"This is not good for me." he muttered over to himself and soon walked over his table to try diverting his attention towards his works. If he cannot take control of his own emotions, how can he manage to take control over you?

How will he manage to tame you if he can't even tame his own self? He needs to stop being a slave to his desires and let time do it work.

As expected from him, he did manage to divert his attention and do some works throughout the night. The next day, he was informed that you are awake and making a mess once again. He did expect it already and so after fixing himself, he soon went over your room.

Jungwon tilted his head and avoided the flying vase towards his direction. If he wasn't fast enough, he might have a broken nose now due to the hard throw. He turned his head and looked at you who's standing at the other side of the room. Some of his men were there but unable to take grip of the situation, they don't know how to handle you. And because of what happened yesterday, they can't physically harm you or else it will cause their own life.

"What's going on here?" Jungwon asked, trying to stay calm. His eyes pierced at you.

"Where am I?! I told you to let me go! I want to go!" you screamed at him. Behind those glaring eyes of yours was a thumping heart due to confusion and fear.

Confusion to why you're here and fear of what's going to happen next. The whole place was unfamiliar. None of the people here were familiar as well.

Jungwon clenched his jaw and slowly put one of his hand inside his pocket while the other one rested behind his neck.

"Go where?" he responded that caught you off-guard.

You looked straight to his pretty eyes as he slowly walked closer to you.