chapter five

warnings: not proof read.

chapter five

Living in this mansion for more than 2 weeks changed a lot on you. The people around became familiar day by day, the place feels more like home. Injang seems more comforting for you and Jungwon seems to feel less scary for you.

If before, you hide behind the curtains as you watch him leave, you've improved into watching him leave in the balcony of your room. You watch how he ride his car to leave his mansion and you don't hide from him that much anymore too. You two still haven't talk to each other yet but still there's improvement.

You also have more things to spend your time with these days, you've got a new shelve filled with books you can read whenever you're bored. Also, you've been interested in painting as well and so you started doing it days ago. He even hired one person to teach you personally which you find really thoughtful. Its like he really cares for the things you wanted to do. He is very supportive.

The talks with Injang during the afternoons after you finish doing things that relaxes you were always a way to relieve stress for you. Its the time you can talk to him anything you want. As of today, Injang is more like a friend and not just someone incharge to look after you while the boss is gone.

You've also learned a lot of things about the mafia world. For years you've been under the family of Cha, not even once that you're informed about some of the things about this cold world.

"What?! He's just 17? He's just one year older than me then?" you cannot believe what Injang just told you.

At the moment you are in this familiar room with him. Yet again, you have discovered something that left you surprised. Yang Jungwon, the intimidating mafia boss that you feared was just a year older than you. He's not even off legal age! Well, you kind of had the idea that he is young but not just a year older! He acts too mature than his actual age and it makes you feel amused towards him.

Injang nodded his head. Its not new that someone was surprised after finding out about Jungwon's age. "He may be young, but he's... capable of doing a lot of things." Injang said as he served you some teas.

You eyed the cup in front of you and let out a sarcastic scoff, "I can see that." and the memory of him ordering people around flashes through your mind.

He must be that powerful, he's ordering his men who's years older than him. His aura made him seems like he's very intimidating and that you can't disobey anything that he said.

"Injang." you said, mind blank.

"Yes, Ms. y/n?" you almost cringe out again by the way he addressed you. Soon, you'll have to talk about him on how he should call you, but for now you let it slide.

"Why me? Out of all the girls out there, why did Jungwon chose to take me?" you asked and looked straight to his eyes.

Injang was silent for a while before he smiled a little at you, "I think I shouldn't be the one you're asking about this matter."

You pursed your lips as your shoulder fell down a little when you realized he was right. Injang do answer most of your questions but there are informations he couldn't just tell you without Jungwon's consent.

"If you really want to know, you can ask the boss later tonight." he added.

Your eyes snapped over his direction when you heard it. Instantly, your heart raced just by the thought that later tonight, you're about to have dinner with the boss, Yang Jungwon.