𝐂𝐡.33: 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"And done!" he said, putting the final product on the table. The black jacket is covered with yellow buttons and Japanese words that says 'Toman', and some black pants that are packed into a paper bag. Inside are a white belt and a pair of white boots.

"I can take this right?" I said. "When you decided to join Toman, that is." he replied.

"Eh, how did you know that, Mitsuya?" I questioned him. "Didn't you see me when you said that you want to wait for the right time to join Toman?"

Now when did that happen again? Oh wait, the day that Baji left Toman, Mikey asked me to join Toman, but I decline the offer.

"I don't remember seeing you there tho." I said. Feeling annoyed, he then asks me if I forge that Takemichi was assigned to the 2nd-Division member.

"Oh... I remember now." I said, feeling like dying out of embarrassment. Now, I wonder when Takemichi will arrive?

Takemichi's pov

"So this is Mitsuya-kun's school." I said. So Mitsuya-kun called me yesterday to meet him here. I proceed to sit on a railing, waiting for him to come out and meet me.

...

...He sure is taking his sweet time, huh?

"Hey, Takemichi!!" someone shouted. That voice...

I then look to my left to see Peh-Yan kun, wearing some kind of fancy shirt underneath his uniform, struting towards me.

"PEH-YAN KUN!?" I said loudly in shock. "Follow me, Takemichi." he said.

"Wait, you go to the same middle school as Mitsuya-kun?!" I asked him.

"Yeah, cmon now." he said, walking into the school. "Mitsuya got his hands full right now, so I came to get you instead."

"I mean... he's our captain, so..." Peh-Yan kun said before continue walking through the locker. Oh yeah... I'm in the second division. Same with Peh-Yan kun.

Both of us eventually arrive in front of a room. I then look at the sign, it reads: 'Home Economics".

"I just can't stand that girl." Peh-Yan kun said. "Huh? That girl?" I asked him, but then a girl with black hair tied in a double ponytail opened the door.

"HOLD IT, HAYASHI-KUN!!" the girl said loudly. Peh-Yan kun the gulped, I have never seen him this scared before.

"Are you here to cheat the club leader out of his time again?!" she continued.

"No." he said. "He's busy now, so leave!" she said to him.

"Also, what's with this dumb shirt anyways?!" she asked him with an annoyed tone. "Don't you know your stupid outfits are what always makes the teachers suspicious of you?!"

"What's going on?" someone said as he walk over to us. "Leader!! It's Hayashi-kun again!" she stated. I then look at the person, with lilac-hair and a orange jacket with his uniform, and a ruler around his neck.

Wait...Is that...?

"MITSUYA-KUN!!" I exclaimed. "Hey, Takemitchy." Mitsuya-kun greeted.

"Chill out, Yasuda-san. I asked Peh-Yan to do something for me." he said to the girl, who I assumed is Yasuda-san. "You're the only delinquent I don't hate, leader!" she stated. All I could do is just standing there, confused by what she meant by 'leader'.

"Mitsuya, what did she mean by 'leader'?" I asked him. "Well, I'm the president of this club." he explained. "C'mon in."

As I enter the room, the club members start asking the president for some help. Mitsuya-kun tells me to wait a bit as it will be done soon, as he went to help out the members.