[40] The Truth Unfolded

Start from the beginning

"W-who are... you...?" She asked while her eyes half opened.

"I know you know me..." I said and leaned closer to her, that made her move a bit.

"W-why do you sound like-"

"Shh..." I replied and smirked. "You know me, but I won't let you remember."

"S-stay away from me..." She gestured, but I leaned closer to her once more. I won't let this chance pass.

"Don't you really remember me?" I touched her shoulders, that made her flinch a little.

"D-don't touch m-me..." She tried to withdrew her shoulders from me, but because of her condition, she unsuccessfully did it.

I whispered three lines that made her sweat like bullets. She's afraid of me? Nevertheless, I whispered my last line.

"Let me be your worst nightmare... Tonight."

I smirked wider as she tried to get out of my grip. I held her tightly. No, I don't wanna let you go.

She's murmuring something, before she finally lower her head down. I guess she's already asleep. My plan must work.

"Dahyun, you take care of Nayeon noona, okay?" I asked her, as I glanced at drunk woman. "You can call any of the guys in our squad."

"Actually... Jeongyeon unnie already asked Taehyung oppa to fetch us," she showed me Jeongyeon's phone, and I took her phone. "He must be coming here by any minute, so please, better leave now."

I nodded. Actually, I want to thank her, but remember that our last interaction wasn't pleasant. I carried Jeongyeon noona with all my might, and getting ready to turn away, not until Dahyun held my wrist.

Her eyes were... pleading. As if she's in great fear.

"Jungkook oppa, I may not know what you're planning, but please. Don't hurt my unnie." She told me, her eyes welling up with tears as I looked at her.

"I gotta go, take care of Nayeon noona," I slowly slid my wrist away from her grip, and continued walking. I shot a one last glance at her, as I heard her mumbled something. Her eyes are now dull and emotionless.

"She's so pure. Just don't hurt her, and we're good."

* * *

I gently lay her down on the bed. Yes, we're currently at the hotel right now. Just hoping that no one would ever notice my face.

I started at her face for a while. I knew that I should do something before he took her away from me. Especially, when I remembered something that made my blood boil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 18, 2016

[10:00 pm ]

I pretend that I'm sleeping. Actually, I really have no plan to sleep. I just want to watch Jimin hyung, especially now that he's a threat for me, making a move to Jeongyeon noona.

Currently, Jeongyeon noona is still sleeping. Our team building is supposed to be fun, but it turned out to be a disaster.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a silent creaking of a door. Then, it closed. I turned my body slowly to see if Jimin hyung is still on his bed, and expectedly, he's gone.

I let out a sigh, as I decided to follow that jerk. My footsteps were silent as possible, as I follow his way. What made my eyes furrowed, is the thing that he's been holding.

A sky blue guitar? Is he going to sing in the middle of the night?

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped as I realized where he stopped. 'Room 201'? Is that Jeongyeon noona's room? Is he going to slam his guitar on her?