10 | Gold brick of solid gold

Start from the beginning

Yet Taehyung makes you think like that. He's bold, spontaneous— seduces the photographer with his appealing eyes. It's like he challenges them, "Do you think you can take the best shot of me?"

Gold is Taehyung's colour.

When he shines, others are dull. When he looks into the camera, hearts fall. The main reason why Minhee wanted to work with him was that she needed his magnetic charms to get people to wonder, what makes him so alluring?

"Shading brush," Minhee says and the assistant hands her the item over. "Glue."

Taehyung is a beauty that will never fade.

Because his beauty doesn't lie in his face, but in the way he carries himself. He doesn't have the glare in his eyes that most of the models do and mask it as 'fierce eyes'. No, Taehyung has the softness in that piercing gaze of his, that puts you in a haze.

"Done. What do you think?" Minhee says, stepping back a little to see the whole look from a distance.

The first look is a little simple with its accent being the gold liquid eyeshadow on Taehyung's eyelids. Minhee nods, satisfied. She then looks around the room, some can hear broken murmurs analysing the look. Something about it being too simple for an international magazine, and some saying it is perfectly classic.

The shoot starts with Taehyung sitting on a faded throne, and a crown decorating his head.

"Good, sit back."

Minhee's eyes are fixed on the screen where all photos could be seen together. Her mind is reeling, getting sucked into a black hole of seductive beauty and when she hears someone speak against her ears, she almost forgets to breathe.

"Enjoying what you see, CEO Yoon?"

Minhee gulps head slowly turning towards the man who's standing just beside her. His deep voice sends shivers throughout her body, she wants to run away. "Don't enjoy it too much, your boyfriend won't like it."

The man winks and walks back to the room for his next look.

Holy hell, this is gonna be one difficult shoot.

...

"No that's totally alright, Manager Nam," Jeongguk says, sighing. "We understand, Kim Hye Soo's schedule can't work out with the pictorial."

Jeongguk hangs up and looks at Secretary Kim who shakes his head, with his mouth turned upside down. "No good models can work it out on such short notice. Some who might even manage to, don't want to. The news of Wings' model being Kim Taehyung has spread already, no one likes to be compared to him. That daft."

Jeongguk snorts and walks to the couch where Secretary Kim is sitting. He sits with a loud exhale, head resting back against the cushions. His phone buzzes in his pocket and he doesn't make an effort to move, lifting his phone up to his eye level to read the mail. "Han Mi Rae agreed. She's asking 2.5 times what we offered her."