Chapter 1 : the city of freedom

Start from the beginning

Amber : And this ... mascot what's the deal with it

Y/n : Hmmmmm emergency food .

Paimon : HEY ! That's even worse than being a mascot !

Y/n : But that's what you are .

Amber : So to sum it up, you're  traveling partners, right ?  Well look, there's been a large dragon sighted around mondstadt recently , best you get inside the city as soon as possible . It's not far from here, I'll escort you there .

Paimon : Oh ? Aren't out here for some other reason ?

Amber : I am. But not worry, i can keep you both safe while doing that too. Besides ... im still not sure if i can trust you 2 just yet .

Paimon : Hey! That's a very rude way to speak to guests !

Amber : Oh , ahh... I'm sorry. Probably not something i should say as a knight ... I give you my apologies , uh... strange yet... respectable travelers.

Paimin : That sounded so fake ! And still rude !

Amber : Do you have something against the type of language usage precribed by the knights of favonius handbook?!

Paimon : YES Paimon think they should change it .

Amber : *sigh* these 2 look like clowns . Anyways don't you think there's something wrong with your friend right there? his nose is bleeding.

Y/n : Damn these THIGHS dude imagine being crushed by these.

Y/n was hypnotized by amber thighs and he couldn't hear anything near him.

Paimon : Hey Y/n ... Y/N!

Paimon slaps Y/n making his brain wake up and stop thinking about thigs .

Y/n : Ouch ! What the hell was that for ?!

Paimon : You were daydreaming and your nose is bleeding .

Amber : Are you ok ? There are a lot of monsters in this area did you got attacked by one of them ?

Paimon : Well he got hit in the face by a slime 2 times .

Amber : What *giggles* did you really got hit by a slime 2 times ?

Now the outrider and emergency food were laughing at the the protagonist .

Y/n : Watta... *processing* wait, HEY IN MY DEFENSE THE FIRST ONE I DIDN'T KNEW IT WAS HOSTILE AND THE SECOND ONE ATTACKED ME WHILE I WANS'T LOOKING AT IT !

Paimon : Hmm but no one is dumb enough to think that a slime is friendly hehehe .

Y/n : Hmph stupid emergency food i was not even bleeding because of the slimes i was just appreciating the outrider thigs .

Y/n thought he was just thinking for himself but he didn't realized he was actually speaking loud enough for Paimon and Amber to hear him.