𝐂𝐡.32: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 79𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

Name: Miu Iruma
Age: 1st-year
Talent: Ultimate Inventor
Gender: Female
Birth Date: 16th November ♏
Likes: Children's television
Dislikes: Taking it easy

Name: K1-B0 (aka Keebo)
Age: 1st-year
Talent: Ultimate Robot
Gender: None, considered male
Birth Date: 29th October ♏
Likes: 100-240 volts
Dislikes: Vending machines

Miu is described as an oddball, having an overly confident, loud personality and a frighteningly sharp tongue. She considers herself a beautiful genius, and every time she opens her mouth she spews a parade of reckless vulgar remarks and insults, strongly putting pressure on others and looking down on them.

She can come off as very perverted and openly says bizarre, obscene things during her arrogant moods, meaning almost constantly. She often claims that she just says them to lighten up the mood, but they are very much disliked by the other students.

Keebo on the other hand, is a polite and serious teenage robot, who has some trouble with human social interaction and often comes across as unintentionally comical as a result. His aim is to overcome being an ordinary robot and because of this, he may get offended if he is compared to much more simple machines.

Since he is a maturing AI, K1-B0 learns and develops similarly to a human, making him a unique existence. While he has no heart nor brain, he uses his calculations to speak "as if he had a heart". Even still, he often can't read the mood around him and is oblivious to things, sometimes taking things very literally and occasionally acting insensitive.

"So... what kinds of stuff do you invent, Mrs. Inventor?" Mason asked. "I make all kinds of gadgets, like the ones that lets you type while you're sleep, read while you sleep-"

"Wait, why is it involve in sleeping then?" asked Kyosuke.

"I was inspired after I realized how much time people waste on sleep." she explained. I mean, having gadgets to help you while you sleep is actually a good thing for someone who is lazy like me.

"Although, there was one time when I invented these really stupid contact lenses as a gag." Miu said, looking unpleased by it.

"Oh, really? What happens then?" I asked her. "Psk! It doesn't make you more productive while sleeping, so it was a failure! Just like you two!" she said annoyed. "I signed the patent to some company and never look back on it."

I then look beside her to see Keebo, who is standing up while she's still continuing doing her maintenance work. "How about you, Keebo? I've never seen a robot before."

"Well, I-" he was about to say before something interrupts the conversation. Or to put it bluntly, a little purple gremlin

"HEY! Wait for me!" said someone that I recognized. "Oh god, not that little abortion." said Miu.

Before I could even ask, I saw someone with an innocent look and a rather refined face, who also has a short stature, a thin build, and very pale skin. He has purple hair that reminds me of purple Fanta, ears a white suit with multiple straps wrapped around his arms, and two straps hanging loosely around his legs.

"Um, Kyosuke. Who are those two again?" asks the small person. "Hello, Kokochi. I have brought two guests for a visit, and Keebo was gonna introduce himself."

"Wait what? No fair! They can't be the only one to show off!" said Kokichi. "But Miu and Keebo already introduce themselves." I told him.

"Oh? Well, too bad that I ain't the first one to be introduce." he said. "I'm Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader."