Chapter 17: The Necklace

Katie's POV
I woke up and got ready for going into the woods. I side braided my hair as I went outside. I turned into my wolf self and ran as fast as I could. I discovered new land and I went farther out. I ran until I found a cave. I sniffed it out and just smelt dirt. I went in and looked around. I saw a necklace that was blue with green in the middle. It was kinda like my mermaid tail, the colors. I turned back into my human form, picked it up, and sat down. I examined it and I felt so pure, like I hadn't done a bad thing in my entire life. I put it around my neck and held the crystal part in my hand. As I let go I turn back into my wolf form. I ran around and played with the deer and rabbits. Once it was completely dark I head back to the house. It took about a hour and a half, but I finally reached the house.
"Bobby I'm home." I say as I come in the door.
"In the living room." He says
"Alright." I say as I head for the living room.
"Where did you get that??" He asks as he points at my necklace.
"Oh I found it in a cave when I was out in the woods." I say.
"Cool."
"Hey Bobby I'm gonna go get my bath/shower."
"Ok."
I get my clothes and run the water. Once it was warm enough, I poured the soap in, turned into my wolf form, and got in. I took a bath and then dried off. After I was done drying off I took another bath for my mermaid self. Then I got out, dried off, and took a shower for myself. After I was done I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair.
"Hey Bobby. What's up??" I ask
"Oh nothin. Just looking for a case for the boys." He says
"Oh. That must be fun."
"Yeah no kidding." He says
"Hehe. I'm gonna go to sleep."
"Ok."
"Have fun with your research."
"Thanks." He says as I go upstairs. I lay in bed and just let the sleep take over.