Chapter 26: Rode Trip!!

Katie's POV
Charlie went home before saying good bye. I'll get her one of these days for that. I head out of my room and to the bathroom, to change. I fix my hair and put some make-up on. I head downstairs and ate a breakfast bar. I went back upstairs, brushed my teeth, and went back downstairs. The boys were leaving until I stopped them by saying, "Hey where yall goin'??"
"We're headed to the bunker."
"Can I go??"
"Yeah sure."
"Ok. Let me get my bag."
"Ok hurry. We'll be in the car."
"Ok." I head upstairs, grabbed my bag, put my beats headphones in it, and grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.
"Bye Bobby. I'm going with the guys." I yell
"Bye Katie." He yells back. I head outside and got into the car. I put my back facing the door and rested my legs on Cas's lap. He looks at me then back to the window. I plug in my head phones into my phone and listened to all these bass/remix songs. They come in really good with the beats. Sam and Dean were talking about something dumb probably and Cas was looking out the window so I had the perfect opportunity to turn them up as much as I could handle. Luckily they didn't hear my music or tried to talk to me so I was good for now. It was a 10 hour drive so I looked out Cas's window or the big window that was in front of Dean and Sam. I listen to music the whole way there and looked out the windows, so I was entertained enough. I ended up falling asleep, but they didn't mind.