Chapter 15: Alone

Katie's POV
After the boys dropped me off at Bobby's Cas decided to stay with me cause Bobby is still on his hunt.
"Hey Cas can you help me upstairs??" I ask
"Yeah sure. What are going to do upstairs??"
"Take my shower of course." I say as he helps me in my room. I get the clothes picked out and head for the bathroom. I decide to take a bath and let my mermaid self come alive. I laid down and admired my tail. It's blue, but when the light hits it it turns into a greenish color and my fishy bra is green and turns blue when the light hits it. I laid there for about an hour or so and then let the water drain as I turn back into my human self and take my shower, which only took a few mins. As I get out and put my towel on I slip on the floor and fell on my broken arm.
"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" I screamed.
"Katie you ok??" Cas asks as he appears by my side.
"I'm fine. I just slipped and fell on my arm. That's all." I say
"Here let me heal you, so you don't have to wear that anymore." He says.
"Why didn't you do that the first time I broke it??!?!?" I say as he heals my bones.
"I don't know." He says.
"Alright could you like leave so I can get dressed??"
"Yeah sure." He says while leaving. I get dressed, brushed my teeth, and finally Watefall braided my hair. I wasn't able to braid my hair at all so I'm finally going to. As I go downstairs Cas says, "Hey Katie, I have to go help Sam and Dean. Will you be ok staying here alone till I get back??" He asks.
"Yeah. I can handle it." I say back.
"Ok. Just pray or call me if you need anything."
"Ok. Bye."
"Bye." He says while leaving. I'm alone in Bobby's house. What to do, what to do?? I think to myself. I get my phone and my beats headphones out and listen to some music while I texted Charlie.
"Hey Charlie." I texted her.
"Hey."
"What's up??"
"Nothin much just sitting on the couch wbu??"
"Nothing really just hang out at Bobby's."
"Alone??"
"Yeah. Sam and Dean went on a hunt or something. Bobby is still on his hunt and Cas left a few mins ago saying that Dean and Sam needed him. So yeah. I'm alone."
"Oh. I would like to come visit you, but I'm kinda reading about a case in Washington."
"It's ok. You didn't have to come anyways."
"Oh ok. Well gtg. I have a hit."
"K bye. Ttyl"
"Ttyl"
Well that was a bust. I guess I could go for a walk in the woods. I leave a note to the guys incase one of them gets back. I lay the note on the table and head out into the woods.