Chapter 16: Into the Woods

Katie's POV
I head into the woods. If I get mad, sad, or if I'm happy I go into a forest/woods to calm me or just to hang out. I always find myself interested in the woods once I go. It's so peaceful and quiet. I turn into my wolf form and run as fast as I can. I race deer, jump over logs, dive under branches, and more. Running, while in my wolf form, feels amazing. It's like flying, but your still on the ground. The wind howls in my ears, the breeze running through my fur, and the feel of the earth between my feet just feels magical. I run until I can't go anymore. Once I get to tired I lay on my back and look at the sky. It starts to get dark, but I don't care. I stay and look at the stars without saying a word. I see the moon and howl. I howl until I'm out of howls. Once I'm done looking I head for the house. When I see it I change back into my human form. I see the kitchen light on and Bobby freaking out.
"Hey Bobby." I say.
"He Katie. Where've you been??" He asks
"The woods."
"Oh ok."
"I'm gonna go take my bath."
"Alright." He says while I leave. I head upstairs and pick out my pjs. I go to the bathroom and lay in the tub while it fills up. I decided to have a bubble bath instead of a normal bath so I put in my bubble bath soap in. I let my wolf form take over and give myself a bath. I play with the bubbles for who's know how long. I get out and turn into my human form and get dressed. I fish tail braid my hair and brush my teeth. I head downstairs and plug my headphones into my phone and listen to some music as I fix me some dinner. After I eat my dinner I say, "Hey Bobby, I'm gonna go in the woods tomorrow all day pretty much. Is that ok??"
"Yeah sure."
"Ok thanks. "
"No problem."
I go back upstairs to brush my teeth and head back downstairs.
"Hey Bobby I'm gonna go to bed. Alright??"
"Alright. Goodnight."
"Goodnight Bobby." I say as I drift of to sleep thinking about tomorrow.