Chapter 23: Back to the Cave

Katie's POV
I woke up in someone's arms. I look up and see Dean. I didn't want to wake him so I gently grabbed his arm and moved it and slowly got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and got dressed, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair (the way it is in the picture 😊), and put on some make-up. I decided I was going to go farther back to the cave, where I found my necklace, and go farther in it. I head downstairs to see Cas, Bobby, and Sam talking.
"Hey I'm gonna go in the woods for a few hours. Ok?"
"Ok that's fine, but one of us has to go with you. In case something happens." Says Bobby.
"Who's goin with who now??" Asks Dean.
"I'm going out to the woods, but Bobby wants me to take one of yall with me."
"Oh ok." He says
"Will you come with me?" I ask Dean.
"Yeah sure." He says
"Yay. Ok come on. Hurry up." I say as I'm pulling home to the door.
"Alright alright chill."
"Ok ok ok but come on."
"So where are we going??"
"In the woods."
"I know that but where in the woods??"
"To cave, where I found my necklace. I want to go deeper in the cave."
"Shouldn't we get some flashlights and stuff??"
"Oh yeah I forgot about that." I say as I head back to the house. I go inside, grab my bag, get two flashlights, extra batteries, rope, some water, and a few snacks. Just in case something happens. I grab my phone from off the table and head outside to meet Dean. We go into the woods and I say, "Dean when I turn get on my back."
"Why?" He asks
"Because I'm going to be running in my wolf form and you can't keep up. We're running because it would take us two days to get to the cave and back and if I run in my wolf form it takes us and hour."
"Oh ok." He says as I turn. He hops on and I run as fast as I can. I can feel Dean gripping my fur really tight. I slow down just a bit for him. Once we get there I turn back into my human form and let Dean take a few mins to adjust or whatever.