Chapter 27: The Bunker, tickle fights, and pictures??

Katie's POV
Cas woke me up when we arrived at the bunker. I was to tired to understand what he was saying so he just carried me inside. By then I was completely awake, but I didn't want Cas to put me down. As soon as we stepped in I looked everywhere and everything. It was so cool. Omg!!! They have a library!!! I think to myself. This is so totally cool!!!
"How do you like it??"
"I don't like it." I say. They looked at me weirdly.
"I LOVE IT!!!" I screamed. They seemed to notice my excitement so they let me wander around. I checked all the rooms and by an hour or so I already knew the place by heart. I go back to Dean, Sam, and Cas and tell them everything that I found cool here.
"Hey Katie. Do you wanna live here??" Asks Dean.
"Well heck yeah, but what about Bobby and the cave. That's the only place to swim around here."
"Well you don't have to. We were just wondering." He says.
"I'm sorry, but I can't leave Bobby alone and the cave calms me down."
"It's ok Katie. It was just a question."
"Ok. So whatcha doin??"
"Looking at a case. Whatcha doin??"
"Nothing." I say while giggling.
"Oh ok then." He says while pretending not to care, but he ends up smiling anyway.

Sam's POV
It's nice that Katie can make Dean so relaxed and not uptight about everything. Usually if I messed with Dean while we were working he'd give me the death glare, but Katie has this huge effect on him. She makes him nice and carefree. I'm glad she's with us and that got her back from Crowley. Oh that reminds me, Crowley is still in the trunk. Oh well I get him later. I think to myself as Katie and Dean chase each other around the tables.

Katie's POV
"I'm gonna get you Katie."
"No you won't, old man!!"
"Oh that's it. It's on." He says as he jumps over the table and pushes me to the ground. He tickles me over and over.
"Take it back!!"
"Never." I say breathless as tears fall from my face.
"You asked for it!!" He tickles me even more.
"Alright alright I take it back!!" I scream.
"Good." he says as he walks back over to his chair. I look over and see Sam and Cas trying not to laugh.
"Old man." I mutter. Dean looks up.
"What did you say??"
"I said your an old man."
"Alright that's it. Your getting it." He says. I scream and run for my life. I ended up in Sam's closet, but I climbed to the very top shelf and waited. I see Dean looking towards my way and smiling. He opens the closet, I scream.
"Got you!!" He says while trying to grab me, but he's to short!!!!
"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR TO SHORT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" I say while laughing.
"Oh don't you worry. You have to come down sooner or later."
"I pick sooner." I say as I zap to Cas and Sam. When I get there I see them laughing their heads off. They see me and laugh even harder. I turn around and see Dean.
"Aaaaaahhhhh" I scream. I run around the table I hide behind Cas. Dean grabs my arm and tickles me more and more until he thinks I've had enough. By now I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. After everyone settles down we start working in the case. I fell asleep on the book. Oops.

Dean's POV
Today was a fun day. I haven't had a fun day in a long time. I look over and see that Katie fell asleep on the book she was reading. I elbowed Cas and Sam and pointed towards Katie, they smile. I go over, pick her up, and carry her to my room. I'm not going to be sleeping tonight anyway so I don't really mind.
"Goodnight Katie." I say as I turn the light out.
"Dean can you stay with me??" She asks.
"Yeah sure." I lay down with her in my arms and soon fall asleep with her.

Sam's POV
"Dean's been gone a while now. What do you think he's doing??" I ask Cas
"I don't know."
"Let's go check it out." I say as Cas nods to my plan. We go to his room and see him and Katie asleep. I take out my phone and take pictures. I close the door and we head back to researching.