Christmas Special <3

Start from the beginning

"Only if I can you know....take lead tonight..." Kiba smirked.

Shikamaru looked at him and shook his head.

"Nope...you displease me...have a good night..." Shikamaru walked away.

"TCH! WELL SCREW YOU TOO!!!"

Time skip

Shikamaru parked his car and got out. He looked at the store and walked in.

"Welcome to The Kitty Cave! What can I help you with today?" A lady smiled.

"Huh? Um...do you have any pj's or clothes that resemble these two thing's?" Shikamaru showed the lady his phone.

"Hehe! Yes in fact we have stuff like that! Come with me!"

Meanwhile

"Tch how dare he refuse me! I CANT believe him! After what I did for him! He's a slimy little Sl-"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Kiba looked over and went to the door. He opened it to find Shikamaru with some bags.

"Mr.Nara! I thought you were gonna go home?"

"I changed my mind..."

Kiba blushed as he smirked.

"Then...does that mean you'll let me take lead?" Kiba asked.

"Hell no..but I went shopping...here...Merry Christmas...go put it on.." Shikamaru smirked.

And so...

"You fucker! This is a Lingerie! AND ITS DOG THEME!" Kiba blushed as he tried to hide his exposed chest. The man then blushed when he saw Shikamaru in a reindeer onesie with an antler headband.

"Wha!" Kiba blushed.

"I got these at the kitty cave...the Sex store...and I also bought some other stuff..like a muzzle...and this...dildo? I don't know but it vibrates..." Shikamaru digged around in the bags.

"I can't believe this...I'm the predator...yet the prey is the one leading..." Kiba pouted.

"Wanna try these?" Shikamaru waved around the bag.

Kiba was hesitant but gave in anyways.

"Heh...Im only letting you do this is because it's your Christmas gift...after this...the predator takes charge!"

"Heh...Merry Christmas to me..."

The End!

The End!

💙Christmas for The Blonde and Raven🧡

3rd pov

"Ugh...Christmas...I got nothing to celebrate since I have nobody to celebrate with tonight..." Naruto pouted as he walked out of the school. He looked up and  noticed it was snowing.

"Shit...I dont have proper attire...oh well it's okay....I guess..."

Naruto made his way home as others were sledding and doing things with family.

"Tch....who needs all that...not me...Just the gang. Naruto turned the corner.

"HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS! WE SHALL SING FOR YOU GUYS!"

Naruto sighed as he looked at the street performers.

Without even listening; the blonde grabbed his wallet and gave the man a 20 dollar bill and walked away.

"Thank you kindly!" The fake Santa smiled while Naruto ignored him.

"Tch...Whatever

"In the end nobody will celebrate with me..."

Uzumaki home

Naruto looked at his lonely neighborhood and walked inside. He noticed someone's shoes. He crept around and grabbed the nearest breakable thing.

He suddenly dropped it when he saw a big feast on his table and a present.

"Wha!" Naruto blushed.

"Ah welcome home...Naruto..."  Sasuke looked at him.

"Mr.Uchiha! How...why...when...um...Thanks?" Naruto stood in shock.

"Sit down...you must be hungry...here...Merry Christmas..." Sasuke gave him a present.

Naruto looked at him and then opened the gift.

"Woah! Instant ramen! And not the bad kind I get!? Thanks!" Naruto smiled.  Sasuke smiled as he walked up to him.

"Here sit down...and I'll sit with you..." Sasuke pulled the blonde and made him sit on his laps.

"U-um...you sure?" Naruto blushed.

"Heh...yeah..."

With that Naruto made himself a dish and ate up while Sasuke Kissed his Neck.

"Merry Christmas!!!!"

The End!

_________________________________________

Sorry for the late posts!

I'm very busy this month! But I promise that I'll get a chapter up soon!

Anyways this was a special I whipped up last second!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah<3

Cyaaa!